Let's hear it! my build.

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
O.K. I'm most likely setting myself up here but go ahead! lol..I have broad shoulders and gunna be 48 the end of the month so I can take it! lol..Just want to know like many others what everyone thinks.. My build..318/402 stroker Indy kit,Eddie RPM aluminum heads gasket matched,RPM 7176 gasket matched.Roller rockers,Comp cams.XE274H-10.Here comes the kicker...I'm gunna run the 68/340 manifolds because I'm a stubborn old fart.I have after market stock type 2-2 1/4" exhaust,8 3/4"rear with 3:55 sure grip,255/60/15" out back,Having the factory 904 built strong,having converter built to engine,etc specs.Not sure on the carb yet.I have almost all parts to build so I don't want to buy different.What do you predict?? Thanks in advance..

I predict a lot of fun in the future when you take your ride out for a drive!!

I don't know about everything else but the one thing I do know is that you are definitely not an " old fart " ,don't ask me how I know.

The reason I asked is I was going to suggest going with a stroked 360, but you have the kit. It will be a fun ride when done!

Please keep this thread alive as you build your mill. There is very few 318 stoker's here and we are very interested in the outcome. There are only a few cubic inches difference between a 318 and a 360 stroker and it will be fun to see the outcome between the two. If you have similar results, 318's will be snapped up everywhere for the conversion. This might be like the 400 B blocks. A big pooch one day and a stroked screamer the next! tmm

No time for me now but I would like to plug your build into my desktop dyno program to see what it has to say. tmm

I'd be interested in that as well, TMM. I have a numbers 318 for my Demon, and having that under my hood, albeit with a different crank, would be awesome. I would even forgo my 5.9 magnum for such a beast.

j

Thanks to all.I will keep this alive,but might need help! lol..I hope it works as well.I spoke to a couple different guys at Indy and they say no problem!:burnout:

I have Mad Darts 402 stroker that IMM did the machining on. I have RHS heads from IMM, Hughes Rockers, and a 6 pack set up. I sill haven't assembled the top end though. It looks awesome. Ha!

Hey Craig, the stroker will define what a Barracuda should do.....Swim and fishtail....LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWhzgjm-oZc"]Duster 390 small block + four speed - YouTube[/ame]

Hey Rick, I like that video! I wish my old Duster could have done that! We will talk soon.. I've been side tracked a lot lately..

-
Back