Lets Play Guess The Brokerage Fees!!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I was at school today and my son was home when UPS dropped by with a part I purchased. The part I ordered was about a pound in weight and dimensions would be 8"x8"x8". Ok a foot by foot by a foot at the VERY VERY most. The part was a tach so you can get an idea how small the box is. The brokerage and shipping charges.....get this $86.00!!!!!!
I bought some hubcaps from motopsyco 2 weeks ago and the total from USPS on a box about 3 times the size.....$7.95 WTF!!! I took pics to show the box the hubcaps came in to show the size its beside the bag of milk, and pics of the notice from UPS........FU PS is more like it!! Now what do I do??? They have my part, I have paid for the part and now they want $86 I am so pissed right now....sorry I just had to vent!!! NEVER EVER EVER WILL I USE UPS!!! I think I will take the assault charge when the FUPS guy shows up at my door!!

DSCF4190 (Medium).JPG

DSCF4192 (Medium).JPG

I'm certainly no fan of UPS, but it looks to me like the shipper is to blame, they sent the piece COD, I'd be raising H--- with them.

...JR...milk in a bag...ha!

Shipping rates ALWAYS piss me off too! USPS Priority air always works well for me...but vendors always insist using UPS or FedX....UGH!

No aloha for shippers...

........why is your milk in a bag?

Im not on a farm and the cows dont do house calls.......BTW I'm taking the milk back and gonna buy powdered!!! Cant afford it now with the FUPS bill!! You can get milk in bags or jugs up here.

I'm certainly no fan of UPS, but it looks to me like the shipper is to blame, they sent the piece COD, I'd be raising H--- with them.

No. That's the broker fee that's COD. UPS aka BIG BROWN. Is that because they bend ya over when they deliver? :bootysha:

Wylde1.

where did the part come from? If it was the U.S. that's the
reason. All types of surcharges, taxes, etc. I would take it
up with the seller. I see it was shipped C.O.D. I would just
refuse the delivery.

I paid the seller $23 for the shipping, he is a member on here, and I dont blame him. The $86 cod part is FOR BROKERAGE ONLY!!!

I here ya, I have had the same problem. I bought a Tach from Ebay and paid in full shipping included.When it got to my door I had to pay an additional $42.00!! I to was pissed off. It's not the fault of the delivery guy so don't lay a beattin on him!! Thing is if you want the item you have to pay! Lesson learned.. Just thought you should know lots of people get burned by them!! Craig..

USPS, USPS, USPS.. please all our American friends.. we love and trust your postal service.

Grant from Canada :)

where did the part come from? If it was the U.S. that's the
reason. All types of surcharges, taxes, etc. I would take it
up with the seller.

Yeah the part came from US, I cant see going back to the seller, not his fault. Soooo this is how postal feels!!!

I here ya, I have had the same problem. I bought a Tach from Ebay and paid in full shipping included.When it got to my door I had to pay an additional $42.00!! I to was pissed off. It's not the fault of the delivery guy so don't lay a beattin on him!! Thing is if you want the item you have to pay! Lesson learned.. Just thought you should know lots of people get burned by them!! Craig..
I also learned to ask the shipper to low ball the value when shipping.

I'd send it back and get your money......thats crap.....the milk thing is funny JR....and the powder milk is even funnier.......

I sent a streamlight flashlight for repair. It cost me
$9.92USD to send it about 60 miles away. The company
only uses U.P.S. so I had no other choice.

I'm staring at my fridge wondering how milk in a bag would stay in the door shelf where I keep my milk.... my kitchen would be a mess with milk in a bag...

We need to start some sort of anti milk in a bag group and put a stop to this. The more I think about it me more pissed off it is making me for some reason.

DOWN WITH MILK IN A BAG!!!!!!!

-
Back