Clifford intake,Headers,Weber 38, and classic auto air under the hood

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 678
  • 009.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 714
  • 002.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 701
[ame=http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd338/6pakattack/69%20Darts/20130220_164259_zps5d63efcb.mp4]
th_20130220_164259_zps5d63efcb.jpg
[/ame]

looks like a 46? i just got done putting a transverse T bar setup out of a aspen in one of those, used the small block 318 mated to a 42RH. i need to get pics from work

You all knew it was just a matter of time :D
So.......... My forethought of what a /6 want's :thumblef: Fresh air and a way out :hello2:

Attachments

• Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 579
  • Picture%20222%20005.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 567
and the remote is for?............adjusting the carbs while driving?:burnout:

nope (wish it did though. lean them baby's out for cruisin!) but it is the only place I remember to look for it:D I did notice that the wife van was beeping every time I hit the search button though, can't figure that one out. but it sure does piss her off when she's getting ready to go to work and the doors lock mysteriously :glasses7: but I have fun.

memike....is that an open vent line after the air filter housing? Looks like it was something that might have have went to an oil fill cap or something.....

looks like a 46? i just got done putting a transverse T bar setup out of a aspen in one of those, used the small block 318 mated to a 42RH. i need to get pics from work
Yup it's a 46. Got it sitting on a 87 Dakota frame. Have a 318 sitting on the frame but wanna go a different route and go with a slanty. Also have a irs waiting to go under it

Not mine, but a friend of mines.

YES!
this is what I wanted pics of, but I wanna see all the custom slants just to see what everyones done

memike....is that an open vent line after the air filter housing? Looks like it was something that might have have went to an oil fill cap or something.....

Yes Ink, I have it plugged off, just not in that picture. What it was for had something to do with the 4.0 inline Jeep engine, this picture was a couple month ago, the other on was 4 years ago when I first installed it.

Attachments

• Blydville drive away cancer 070.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 567
Nice sixes everyone..WoW.awsome work..here's my 67 Coronet 440..w/a stock 225.1bbl. 3 speed column shift..not many around anymore.i have yet to see one anyway...thanks and God Bless..Bear R.-:shock:

Attachments

• 100_3027.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 552
  • repainted engine 12 24 12.sweet mopar red black rad,starter,wiper motor,etc...jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 100_3033.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 566
Yup it's a 46. Got it sitting on a 87 Dakota frame. Have a 318 sitting on the frame but wanna go a different route and go with a slanty. Also have a irs waiting to go under it

YES!
this is what I wanted pics of, but I wanna see all the custom slants just to see what everyones done

bruce horkey's is a good source for body stuff

Yes Ink, I have it plugged off, just not in that picture. What it was for had something to do with the 4.0 inline Jeep engine, this picture was a couple month ago, the other on was 4 years ago when I first installed it.

I've always wondered mike. Why the air box?

I've always wondered mike. Why the air box?
Why! Fresh cool air, heck it's over 180 degree's under the hood, It gets that good 80 or so air straight to my engine, much MUCH better then hot air.
The cool air hole that was made to keep the battery cool is now supplying
good cool air to blend with my fuel.

Attachments

• JEEP%20FRESH%20AIR%201993%204_0%20096.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 518
Why! Fresh cool air, heck it's over 180 degree's under the hood, It gets that good 80 or so air straight to my engine, much MUCH better then hot air.

That works 8) I was just curious

I built a forced air set up for a former neighbor. Was a 69 Lemans so it had 4 headlights. Took the high beams out, buckets as well. Plasma cut holes where they used to be. Took the snorkel off of a oe air cleaner, made a pair of egg shaped inlets that started out as 6" round pieces. Hooked it together with household a/c tubing from Home Depot. Rattle can paint job and he was good to go...

-
Back