Lets see your engine pics.

-
Also the Demon came with the 340/4spd when I bought it. I ran it a few times and was breaking stuff. So I put my 440/auto in it. Figuring I had that one where it wouldn't break. Did a bunch of fixes to the wiring, rear end etc. The rear actually got a 4:10 and spool to replace the loose 4:88's that were there. It also got new axles to replace the twisted one that was in it, then I had to replace the caliper brackets, because I the axles were sent with the wrong bearings. It goes on and on.

I send my engine pic to the public gallery, i can't put it here...
Go look there or if the AdamR can move it over here?

you can put them pics in a personal gallery too! another way for us guys that don't have a photohost

Mines just waiting for a body to drop on it!!

76879_00000_thumb.jpg

76877_00000_thumb.jpg

:lol:

You know something, we have alot of nice looking cars here
with some great looking motors and engine compartments :salut: .

I was thinking that too. Many of the new guys have some nice stuff! Congrats to everyone! :cheers:

Mopower71 said:
Also the Demon came with the 340/4spd when I bought it. I ran it a few times and was breaking stuff. So I put my 440/auto in it. Figuring I had that one where it wouldn't break. Did a bunch of fixes to the wiring, rear end etc. The rear actually got a 4:10 and spool to replace the loose 4:88's that were there. It also got new axles to replace the twisted one that was in it, then I had to replace the caliper brackets, because I the axles were sent with the wrong bearings. It goes on and on.

That's a great looking Demon! :thumleft:

Wow, I always joke how I never open the hood of Dart at the track. I guess I never open it at home either. The only pics I have are of specific things I took for people.

Schumacher header fit, Driver's side, pre-AlterKtion:
left6x4.jpg

Schumacher header fit, Passenger's side, pre-AlterKtion:
right6x4.jpg

Alternator, stock mounting, even with motor plate:
alternator2.jpg

Custom crank pulley, after AlterKtion:
pulley1.jpg

These were the only under hood pics I could find.

Here is a picture of mine , before me & my son pulled it in November . It is out getting gone over for this spring.
album_pic.php

73roadrunner said:
Mopower71 said:

That's a great looking Demon! :thumleft:
Thanks,
It actually needs to have a bit of touch up body work done, and a repaint.

646727_18_full.jpg

646727_17_full.jpg

tti headers fit nice

just an old cammed 318 with a paint can rebuild

my new 340 will be the factory looking teal color that was on the block when i got it, with a 318 air cleaner :D

Here's mine finally out of the garage for a breather after a 2-year nap. :D

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

Some great lookin rides on here!! Keep 'em comin'!!!

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

one of these days I'll pull the hood (now would be a good time since we're painting...) and get some decent pics..

Note, no 'fro'. :drunken:

Jim

engine4.jpg

Here's the before:
[/img]http://www.forabodiesonly.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=478

And here is what's taking it's place.....
album_pic.php

I think I got my picture to work. My son helped me pull the motor in November.
tn_115_1513.JPG
Here is a picture after we removed the motor.
tn_115_1518.JPG

Here's mine (through the years, in various stages of build)

360-1.jpg

p3100205.jpg

P3100206.jpg

P3300236.jpg

P2100982.JPG

P1011001.JPG

P1011002.JPG

p8160002.jpg

-
Back