Let's see your garage!

-
Here,s mine 30x30 drivethrew..woodstove,60inch big screen for watchin Pinks.Igot it free.Some recliners for after working on cars.It,s my second home.Making room 4 the 66 dart which is arriving next week.:cheers:

trim 006.jpg

73 dart special 010.jpg

April 2007 079.jpg

73 dart special 012 E.JPG

Pic of my garage I had built in 2006. The garage is full now. It's 28x30 with 12 foot ceiling for the lift I got last month, oh it has radiant heat also. I fanally got the driveway paved this summer. Just picked up a blasting cabinet and a presurized blaster, next will be a rotisserie
to tear into the Dart.:burnout:

Garage going up.jpg

Just finished.jpg

Garage Inside.jpg

mopar.jpg

lift.jpg

me and lift.jpg

dart 1.JPG

DSCF3621.JPG

black top.jpg

Leeboy,love Your Setup,what,s The Lift Worth??i,m Thinking On Getting One Down The Road.i,ll Have To Wait Til I Rip Roof Off.(teer Pitch To Low)is That A 66dart?you,ve Really Saved Some Room By Doubling Up.looks Great!!

"Garage" where the work gets done,
is "Shade tree" dirt side street.

The garage I rent is for storage only.

ce44.jpg

You folks with the big, pristine 3-4 bay garages make me sick (well ok, jealous). I’ve got a double single door, stuffed with motorcycle stuff, blaster, press, bike lift, 1 bike, 2 projects, welder, flame wrench, 5 tool boxes, and no room for my Lancer. I guess I’m sniveling just to get a rise out of everyone, ‘cause I’m quite fortunate to have a wife who lets me have my toys (within reason). I guess if I had a 10 bay with 3 racks, I’d still whine, but wouldn’t most of us? Keep ‘um cluttered, keep the trophy’s on the wall (I liked the pie pans), Keep it real, don’t be a Pentastar poser.

Leeboy,love Your Setup,what,s The Lift Worth??i,m Thinking On Getting One Down The Road.i,ll Have To Wait Til I Rip Roof Off.(teer Pitch To Low)is That A 66dart?you,ve Really Saved Some Room By Doubling Up.looks Great!!

I got the lift from Greg Smith Equipment, it's the Propark 8 plus. It was $2300 delivered from Delaware to the trucking terminal here in PA. http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Direct-Lift-Pro-Park-8-Plus-p/tppro-park8.htm
These lifts are ALI certified http://www.autolift.org/ and very good quality.
It took me about 6 hours to put together by myself. The Dart is a 1965 with 70,000 original miles

ya at the moment I am tooooooo embarassed to post pics of my garage... lets just say the Duster is in there... not much room for more.... After the divorce I moved from a 3.5 car garage and large shed (full of parts) to a 2 car garage (if ya have two Mini's that is) So its just the Duster and boxes and boxes of car parts you all need to buy :)

-RPM

Here is my garage. THis is where I do all my work in the first pic. The second pic is the garage I use for storage, but dam is it full of what my wife calls junk, actually my FWD dodges are kept there.

keith_garage_4.jpg

double gar lift.jpg

My new garage isn't finished yet.

Here's a couple of pics.

All concrete work is done. Tom will be coming over this pm to paint the
inside. He primered it a couple of weeks ago. After this they will install
the overhead doors and get the furnaces installed. It's getting cold
around here!

new197_Small_.jpg

new202_Small_.jpg

new203_Small_.jpg

new235_Small_.jpg

Here is some old pictures that was taking of the car but you can see the shop area. It's a two car garage that serves as shop also. I have a heater in the winter and a fan in the summer. No heat and air system another words. lol

DSC01613.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

Car Show 004.jpg

DSC01953.jpg

DSC01955.jpg

Mine changes all the time,just depends on what I need to work on.

100_8463.JPG

000_0920.JPG

100_8686.JPG

100_8615.JPG

-
Back