Lets see

-

SBDart

Reaction score
Okay i have been thing about mini tubbing my dart . would look very cool
so let see some dart an other a body that have been mini tubbed. been looking at some but just done know.........

My 70 Dart

mu90mr.jpg

2elbitk.jpg

5k3ii1.jpg

very sweet rides .. okay still ned more.. i love this one . As soon as i get my bouns this year from work i am get the motor started..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-tQqmj_oM"]YouTube - 70 Dart Swinger 340[/ame]

I had seen that . put thanks anyway.
What would be a good tries an wheel combo for a dart. i guess i shoud have said tire size and wheel size with back spacing????

i was looking at some way to mini tubs a car .. i found this car that was nice . but they put the rear spring hanger on the bottom side of the frame . not saying it is wrong or right just saying is the a good thing or not ?? look at the right side of the rear spring hanger and you will see what i am talking about......

Attachments

• mt12lg.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 458
  • mt20lg.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 462
Thats the look i am looking for or i am going to do... Very Sweet..68 dart

Hey codfish .. what is the the B/S on your rims??? i love the look on your dart . thats the look i am looking for..

Sorry for late reply lol

Wheels are 15x10 with 5.5" BS

codfish

we here some pics of what i have been up to.. also had to put the dart on hold for sometime bought a house well all know how that go's. Did get the dana 60 in a week or so ago. done alot of body work maybe on sunday i will get the sealer put on the car after the grass is cut . rear tires are 255x60Rx15 on 15x8 rims with 4.5 BS. just got to get a trans for the car and hope it all fall together soon. hope more to come soon.. got the wife out to help me out some . new upper a arm on it also..

Attachments

• mopar11.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 277
  • 022.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 289
  • 023.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 295
  • 016.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 018.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 287
  • new_upper_a_arms.jpg