Lifted trucks?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ply30

Banned
Reaction score
Just a long shot in the dark but just wondering if there are any FABO members that are into lifted trucks? I for one just bought another lifted truck about three months ago. The truck has given me a bit of hell but over all its a great truck!
It's a 96 chevy with a 6 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift on 38 Inch tires.
If any one else on here is into lifted trucks or even owns one post some pictures I would love to see them! Im in the market to get another Dodge or chevy lifted truck I may even consider trading a car or two for the right one.
I will post pics of my truck later tonight!
Thanks, Justin
EDIT: PICTURES ADDED

mu0cj.jpg

nlsmdl.jpg

28tfk3c.jpg

2drtifl.jpg

When you are vertically challenged like I am lifted trucks are out!! LOL :violent1:

Not really into them but I would love an old Ford HiBoy.

I have been wanting one for awhile to be able to take down trails out in the woods and have a ton of fun with it.
Like a decked out early 2000s Tacoma or late 70s dodge or chevy short bed and a manual and 4x4 is a must
Pretty much like this with more stuff on it to be able to live out of it in the woods if I wanted

Attachments

• IMG_20130920_181818_687_zps100763a2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 293
I have been wanting one for awhile to be able to take down trails out in the woods and have a ton of fun with it.
Like a decked out early 2000s Tacoma or late 70s dodge or chevy short bed and a manual and 4x4 is a must
Pretty much like this with more stuff on it to be able to live out of it in the woods if I wanted
I want another one to just use for off road! I had a 86 model short bed chevy but was a bit to rusy to I sold it.
I use this truck as a "Daily driver" in a way. All though it gets enough attention due to the color and its size it has strait pipes on it with no mufflers.. NICE AND LOUD cops have been all over my *** already about it!
I'd like to find a newer model chevy or dodge for a daily driver and use this one as a strait "off road" truck or find another 80's model chevy and use that one as a strait "Off road" truck.
The push button 4X4 has already given me hell I think I would rather get manual as well

ALSO ADDED PICTURES!

I want another one to just use for off road! I had a 86 model short bed chevy but was a bit to rusy to I sold it.
I use this truck as a "Daily driver" in a way. All though it gets enough attention due to the color and its size it has strait pipes on it with no mufflers.. NICE AND LOUD cops have been all over my *** already about it!
I'd like to find a newer model chevy or dodge for a daily driver and use this one as a strait "off road" truck or find another 80's model chevy and use that one as a strait "Off road" truck.
The push button 4X4 has already given me hell I think I would rather get manual as well

ALSO ADDED PICTURES!

The truck you put pics up of is my favorite generation chevy truck
Looks Bad@$$!:prayer:

The truck you put pics up of is my favorite generation chevy truck
Looks Bad@$$!:prayer:
Thanks buddy!
The cops LOVE seeing me in town and LOVE following me to watch me screw up... Also you can't tell in the pictures but Friday night I got rear ended the kid was running 55+ when he hit me.

Like all things some people like em and some don't. I don't like the look and have never ridden in one that didn't bounce my guts out. If you like it...enjoy it ...that's what it's all about.:burnout::burnout:

Got mine

Attachments

• 9A32F285-EF67-4AD2-A749-B661C6F9D93F.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 359EE7DA-1E23-47BF-9014-61A0A5F0CEDF.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 286
I've got two pickups pickups, one lifted, slightly (1" in front, 2" in back), and one lowered, slightly (2" all the way around).

When I drive the lifted truck I feel like I have a big d!>k. When I drive the lowered truck, I can drive circles around all the lifted trucks.

Here is mine. An old 318 W300! I am thinking of selling it to get money to finish my car.

Attachments

• 0513121311.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 303
Not lifted trucks....trucks with a ton of travel...desert racers for instance...yep....

I was, until all the do-gooders whined about how dangerous lifted trucks are and Johnny Law started having a personal interest in my truck, so it was sold. I still like lifted trucks, but I pick and chose my battles. Boy I miss this truck.

Attachments

• 79 Dodge Powerwagon 004.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 79 Dodge Powerwagon 005.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 263
I reckon' this one counts as slightly lifted.............

Attachments

• 1374182_668043786562515_312938112_n (Small).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 238
This one is of the other flavor........

Attachments

• JACK 007 (Small).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 248
My buddy with his recently finished ride..........

Attachments

• 1489207_746499572050269_1262892632_n (Small).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 230
Is love to lift my turd a little some day. It needs a step side bed first. Traded my 90 d-250 to 63morepar for it when it quit running and I got screwed out of a title for my suburban after jumping through hoops to get the tranny fixed. He fixed the notorious sm465 shifter in it and I drive it home after it sat for 8yrs lol

Check out truckforum.org for more info on the push button

Attachments

• image-3363867352.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 248
Lifted trucks to me say you're trying to make up for something coming up short, so to speak.

I have always had lifted trucks but then I have issues about leaving stuff stock it's a sickness :violent1:

And I will add that they rode way nicer then stock.

CHEV4.jpg

My 1984 Dodge D50 4x4...100% stock :D Ok that's a lie

It has 4" of Suspension Lift, SAS (Solid Axle Swap), 2" of Body Lift, 2" Tube Bumpers, 10k Front Winch, 12k Rear Winch, Mopar 273 Small Block, 727 Torqueflite, KM100/NP203 Transfer Case Doubler, 4.10 Gears.

On 40x17.5-15" Tires (The Silver D50 behind it is my '92 D50 4x4)

On 33x12.5-15" Tires

On 7.50-16 Tires

Could use 6" Springs in the front, the front sits about 2" too low. Ugly as sin, impossible to find parts for, tons of fun :D

I have an old friend who is 6' 7" and likes lifted trucks. He drives a 3" lifted Ford F-250 diesel, but I don't have any pictures.

He also has a Ram 4x4, but it's not lifted.

Bought this 2wd Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo last year to tow my stuff with. Didn't really like how low the 2wd sat so I lifted it 3in in front and 2in in the rear. A lot of people look at it and assume it is 4wd.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 001.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back