-
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
17 inch diameter , 4 inch deep. Lighted ( plug in)
Clocks are battery operated.
75 each plus shipping. Located in northwest ohio.
can also do custom graphics. Thanks. Private message me if interested

Attachments

• 2013-11-03_09-44-59_45.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 2013-08-07_18-55-50_631.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 2013-08-07_18-55-07_583.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,011
Can also do custom box signs made from scratch. 20x15 inch.
90 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 2013-02-01_21-15-59_624.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 2013-02-01_21-15-06_92.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 996
plum, evil340 does a really nice job on these. I have one of his Chrysler Parts signs (I painted the frame white so it would be easier to keep clean in my powder coating shop) and you won't be disappointed if you pull the trigger. I need to hang it up again after moving in some new shelves last weekend but it will have a premium show-off spot. :-D

View attachment 014 - Copy.jpg

evil 340, Is there anything you might be interested or needing for some kind of trade ?

They re not rare chrysler minted collectors items. The examples above were some i ve done cause i thought they d look cool on my shop wall. I can make whatever you want. Most things are special request custom stuff for people. I made most of these mopar inspired ones for myself. The always awesome powder coating guru cudachick got one . The boxes are all hand made. Can paint if needed. Can do pics of your car...pretty much whatever you can send me a good pick of.

Trades....I like cool old mopar stuff to hang on my shop wall. Maybe grilles. Not so common air cleaners. Mr norms stuff. I m into stuff like that. if anybody has something they d wanna trade..please send me a private message.

I would be interested in a "Dodge" sign like the attached logo with gray, red, or black frame, opinion?

Attachments

• Dodge.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 837
That would actually be pretty awesome. I could make that happen.

Can I ask what you use for the clock mechanism? I've bought so many clocks for the garage & I can't seem to find one that stays working!!

That clock is in my shop and it works great. I bought the mechanism from a hobbie lobby store.

Hi evil. I'd been keeping an eye on some of the work you've been doing. You've made some pretty cool stuff. I hadn't seen any new posts lately about your stuff and was wondering if you're still making them. Have you ever added a clock mechanism into one of the 20"X15" light boxes yet? - Or does the clock mechanism screw with the lighted effect? I might be interested in a lit SCAT PACK design with clock. If so, how much?

I have had one of the lighted Chrysler Parts signs for a few years now and LOVE IT! Nearly every shop visitor notices it. Two thumbs up!!!

Thanks cudachick.
67 cuda.....i could do a lighted clock. The mechanism is small but there would be a darker spot where that is when it is lit up. Would still look good

Could do a duster theme. P.m. me and we could set something up

Clock lit

Attachments

• 2013-02-22_19-05-58_572.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 403
You know evil, this is the time of year to be posting the signs. I ordered mine for a Christmas present. - Looking forward to seeing it when it comes.

I hear ha. I m sure you love it. I don t have too much spare time. I enjoy making them tho and it is extra money for my car obsession. But it does seem like everyone wants them for gifts or around the holiday season

Cudacox........I took a few to the mopar nats a few years ago and sold out. I traded one to an old man for a brake booster assembly. He didn't want to at first but he did. The next year I walked by his swap space and he cloned both the ones I sold the first time and had boxes of them. Lol

One i just finished. It s for sale. 90.00 plus the ride

Attachments

• 20151208_132941.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 306
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back