[FOR SALE] lighted signs and clocks

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sign showed up today and looks AWESOME!!! I found an LED clock online that is the same width that I'm planning on attaching to the bottom of it rather than have the clock hands & numbers over the image. I think the combination of the two will look great.

View attachment 2013-02-01_21-15-06_92.jpg
View attachment s-l500.jpg

The only concern I have about the light box is changing the bulb if it burns out. I see the back is sealed.

Look closer at the box 67cuda. The bottom piece of wood is held on with 4 phillips screws......that comes off.....the face slides out.....and you can get right to the light.
I wouldn t worry about the light...my son has one of these signs in his room that is on every night all night for 2 years and i have had no problems.

Look closer at the box 67cuda. The bottom piece of wood is held on with 4 phillips screws......that comes off.....the face slides out.....and you can get right to the light.
I wouldn t worry about the light...my son has one of these signs in his room that is on every night all night for 2 years and i have had no problems.

I guess I didn't look close enough. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back