linelock and 2 step, one button?

-
Pretty much what I do. You'll have to play with the rpm to see what gives you the best numbers. I bring the rpm up to about 1800 when going into the stage beam. If I don't then when I floor it from idle the car will jump before it hits the two step.

I can't see how hitting the button while driving would hurt anything? Am I missing something?

It locks the breaks off, ( it's just a stop in fluid flow, it don't care if it locks the breaks closed or open..) it should not be a problem unless I act stupid and engage the 2 step at a light....

It locks the breaks off, ( it's just a stop in fluid flow, it don't care if it locks the breaks closed or open..) it should not be a problem unless I act stupid and engage the 2 step at a light....
Put a toggle switch to power the line lock system on and offer to avoid accidentally engaging it

I have two line locks, one for front and one rear. I use the front for burnouts, and both when staged. The two line locks are connected to a button which also activates the two step. There's a total of 3 switches to separate the front line lock and both line locks with the two step.

I had to read this slowly and draw a map to fully get it. but i got it! I like it!!! How much amperage does a line long take? In other words do you need a relay at each line lock or is it just hard wired?

-
Back