Little prick turfed my yard last night.

-
Since we're playing nice and you don't feel like shooting him now. Had a car come through the shop with mothballs in the tank (3). Couldn't even save the block. :snakeman:

I have never herd of this! What do mothballs do exactly?? (to the engine)??

A catfish crammed up into the recesses of the dash in August sends a very clear, yet difficult to trace, message.

I tied a 50' tow chain from a pick up truck to a road runner once.

It busted the drivers teeth out he, he, as he launched out of the driveway like he did every day.

You can read all about that one in the post about how you fell in love with mopars.

A nice chunk of limberger cheeze down the cowl .This will create a stink you cant imagane .The hot weather helps it along also.

I have never herd of this! What do mothballs do exactly?? (to the engine)??

Everything in that engine that came in contact with fuel and heat, or was allowed to air dry, was permanently stuck to whatever it was in contact with. Put a mothball and a little gas in a can and burn it. See if you can move the residue with anything less than dynamite.

Do your friends and neighbors a favor and just make a report to the parents and the police and hope he learns a lesson .
p.s don't tell anyone about it.

he has some growing up to do. My boys would be fixing and mowing you yard all year.

-
Back