Little prick turfed my yard last night.

-
You could always do the classic sugar in the gastank bit. Its highly efffective. I can imagine the effect it would have on his dainty little fuel injectors. A 2 liter pop bottle filled with sugar water is great!

"Ok boys, be quiet we don't want them to know your here, be quiet, be quiet......boys.......AVENGE ME!!!!!!!!!"

I love that part you would think that yelling "avenge me" would give them away. lol I love that movie.

Some valve grinding compound dumped into his oil cap would do a lovely little job and you'd never get the "credit" for it.

Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee

Some valve grinding compound dumped into his oil cap would do a lovely little job and you'd never get the "credit" for it.

Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeee

Ooh that one hits close to home....I remember a certain 460 Ford that came into the garage I worked at once upon a long time ago.....

That engine was TRASHED!

Since we're playing nice and you don't feel like shooting him now. Had a car come through the shop with mothballs in the tank (3). Couldn't even save the block. :snakeman:

I'm just wondering what the rest of the story is. Why your yard?
You know him? He have a mother and father on premises?
Cumming sure has gone down hill since I was there thirty years ago.

I'm just wondering what the rest of the story is. Why your yard?
You know him? He have a mother and father on premises?
Cumming sure has gone down hill since I was there thirty years ago.

Just a kid looking for some trouble to get in to.

My kids recognized his car and said he is a big pott head and is always getting his azz kicked for rubbing people the wrong way to clear up any skepticism.
I've never had an issue with this kid, but other neighbors said they have seen him driving into other peoples yars after it rains.

I guess it's one of his fetishes.

Oh, well, I don't believe in karma, but I do think God will zap his azz one way or another sooner or later. he, he.

My kids recognized his car and said he is a big pott head and is always getting his azz kicked for rubbing people the wrong way to clear up any skepticism.
I've never had an issue with this kid, but other neighbors said they have seen him driving into other peoples yars after it rains.

Oh, well, I don't believe in karma, but I do think God will zap his azz one way or another sooner or later. he, he.

I could never understand how people could get their rocks off destroying others property. I was raised to respect all people and their property??? I believe in karma..........he`ll get his.

I was sitting in the couch watching a movie with the Wife and kids last night.

It had just rained and I had the windows open to let the wind blow in the house when my Wife got up just as some little punk in a lowered, fart pipe equipped rice burner did a U-turn in the middle of my wet lawn and turfed the hell out of the grass.

My first reaction was to grab my keys, jump in my tuck and chase him down, but my Wife grabbed my arm and damn near ripped the sking off of it with her nails holding me back.

She knows about my temper and told me that she did not want me to go to jail because she knows what I'm capable of.

She's right because the only scenario going through my head was running him down, two cars piled up in someone elses yard and me drilling this punks face into a bloddy pile of mush into a nice, wet mud puddle.

So I stood down and swallowed my pride, but I really wanted to get that little jack azz.

I know the car and the driver so I'm thinking of revenge as we speak.
I remember those being called "lawn jobs"... i would make a report but dont expect the cops to do anything about it..

Well why don't you help him then?
Based on what I have read about this situation and based on my experience, I would imagine that the local Sheriff has a task force detective that would appreciate information relating to any illegal drug activity.
It sounds like a routine traffic stop wouldn’t be hard to justify or arrange since the location and driving habits of the person in question are known.

Can't really say we have that problem in my neighborhood. We got so much shxt in our yards that you can't even walk in em. Lol! Gotta love West Virginia.

Can't really say we have that problem in my neighborhood. We got so much shxt in our yards that you can't even walk in em. Lol! Gotta love West Virginia.

At least you don't need to mow it much. :-D
I'm thinking of putting a 2 car garage in my back yard just so I have less grass to cut.:cheers:

Here is another 'tip' if you have a couple of minutes of under the hood access---

A quart of the dirtiest used oil and a quart of anti-freeze is needed.
Place the anti-freeze in the oil filler tube and the oil in the radiator.
Instant signs of a blown head gasket or motor! And there is nothing wrong with the it ! $$$$$$$
Don't ask me how I know this. Statue of limitations ain't up yet.

I was sitting in the couch watching a movie with the Wife and kids last night.

It had just rained and I had the windows open to let the wind blow in the house when my Wife got up just as some little punk in a lowered, fart pipe equipped rice burner did a U-turn in the middle of my wet lawn and turfed the hell out of the grass.

My first reaction was to grab my keys, jump in my tuck and chase him down, but my Wife grabbed my arm and damn near ripped the sking off of it with her nails holding me back.

She knows about my temper and told me that she did not want me to go to jail because she knows what I'm capable of.

She's right because the only scenario going through my head was running him down, two cars piled up in someone elses yard and me drilling this punks face into a bloddy pile of mush into a nice, wet mud puddle.

So I stood down and swallowed my pride, but I really wanted to get that little jack azz.

I know the car and the driver so I'm thinking of revenge as we speak.
hes got a yard. if u got a truck with some hp and some thick nubby tires tear *** thru his yard and cut some donuts. thatll teach him not to do that **** again

I'd have to agree with you on that John. He will get his one day. Might find himself in prison with Bubba.

I got a friend of mine named Sam. He was in Vietnam and has told me stories that made my hair stand on ends. He actually killed many men over there. Well he had this neighbor down the road that would do burnouts in front of Sam's house. Sam got onto him for that but that just made it worse and the guy would shot Sam a bird and do his burn out while Sam stood there next to his mailbox. Sam went running into the house grabbed his pistol and was on his way out the door when his wife grabbed him. Sam was told by his preacher to pray for the guy and even though Sam thought was rubbish he did. Three days later a BIG old oak tree fell on the guys GTO, his boat, his car shelter, and part of his house. I saw it and it crushed that GTO like a pan cake! So you're right bud God will zap his azz one day ...you just have to pray for the guy! LOL!

I just return to Florida from N. Georgia ( fantastic area ) and I drove past Cumming Ga. If I knew I would love to hunt that rice burner down for you. All in all your wife made the right decision.

:pirat::pirat::pirat::pirat::pirat:But he could not have gone far.

I wonder if those tension-detonated firecrackers tied to a halfshaft would be enough to get a reasonable quantity of RDX suspended in a glob of vaseline into an excited state. I seriously doubt that even the high-performance rice mobile could do better than 34,000 fps. :evil: Okay. Maybe if he were running another fart-pipe and more decals...

Seriously though, I like the rebar/pipe idea.

I admit, I used to vandalaize all kinds of stuff, destroy things for the excitement, do lawn jobs, etc. Not condoning the deed, but it's part of growing up and seeing what you can get away with. Annoying yes, but not worth getting yourself in trouble over!

It will all come back to the kid some day. Reality hits hard.

Proven fact (don't ask) if you beat the holy living hell out of someone good enough, but not so much that they can't function as a normal human being and then tell them that even if they call the cops you will get out and do it again they won't call the cops. But the rebar idea sounds good too.

A few Sardines or other small fish like critter dropped down the cowl vents or other inacsessable vent area does wonder in the aroma department <evil grin>

Especially when the SOB turn the heater on for the first time this winter.

well i love these ones just do to the fact that one day after you cooled off and remember what little ***** most of us where that when you see him again and it sounds like you will, that time:clock: is on your side and if need be revenge is sweet when least expected so dont have to much fun but remember what goes around comes around its all a matter of whos turn it is hmmmm what to do to the little ****:happy10:

-
Back