Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Alrighty guys, summer's here and that means i can get to the junkyard more often, there are a few A bodies there and if you guys need parts these are decent donors.

These are the cars

1) 1974-ish Plymouth Scamp - four door, auto, slant 6

2)1975 Dodge Dart Broughm - Four door, slant, column, nice int

3)1974-ish Plymouth Duster - Stick car but im taking the pedals and hump, has a bench, hood and fenders look decent, slant 6

4) 1964-6 Plymouth Baracuda - 273 Car, good glass body and floors are dead, still has its buckets

5)1973 Dodge Charger - This car is mostly gone but the glass and maybe floorboards are still usable, if i remember right it still has the console brakets

There are also numerous older trucks out there and a first gen Camaro body, tell me what you need here (no PMs please)

What yard is that?
Is it the old man between the other 2
If so that sucks because ive been looking for pedals and i was just told about that duster and was hoping to head down there and get them

$25 shipped for the plastic corner pieces (pair) outboard of the trunk devider? Seen here right over the red paint in the trunk, lower corners of the back window. color is not important. Thanks for the offer! Pishta
std_1965.jpg

i'll look for those pieces

it's howard and sons down in Hamlet, IN. I haven't pulled the pedals yet but i'll grab them for you if you want them, i'd like to have the four speed stuff but i dont think it's totally necesarry for a kiesler swap

sounds good, hey pishta, what type of screws hold that trim on, i went to get it and didnt have the right tool

list of parts that i found today
-Solid State Radio
-Stickshift pedal assembly
-Driver quality mirior, remote
-Hood top trim for 73-later hood
-Barracuda Bucket Seats

Cars to add to the list
40's Plymouth Cranbrook, a suprisingly complete car
1978 Dodge Truck, interior is decent
numerous 80s dodge trucks

Hi. I need a power steering column with outo on the floor for a 1968 Dart. LarryPapa.

How's the Mopar express goin man? and how's the dart goin? I hardly see you on here man. I've been seeing a newer Mopar express package a lot lately on the newer style round Dak in my area.

My buddy needs the bellhousing (/6) and the shifter rods and tabs for an OD gearbox...

alrighty fella's, bringing this back after going to a new yard today, it's a farther drive for me but they have almost literally everything!

Here's a pic of one of the cars the owner is restoring, it's a 69 post bird, original hemi car!

CIMG0050.jpg

I can't promise you guys parts but i'll look for em (I usually have good intentions lol)
Pricing is also a tad stiffer than my old place but what can ya expect from Mopar guys lol. I can't get ya hoods or decklids until summer, but just about anything else (no not rear ends, trannys, engines) i can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back