location of mopar guys

-
I'm about 30 miles out of Boise Idaho. Semi rural.....but I haven't had a cow slow down a run on a country back road yet. I've seen a few A bodies. The local Mopar club has a few outings but not too many A bodies, mostly E's.

Im in the hell hole named Houston. At least we got good meskin food and 3 drag strips to keep me occupied.At least you got the beach:finga:

Im from Brainerd, MN. We've got tourists to keep us pissed off in the summer and salty roads to keep our cars rusty in winter. We do, however like to sit around a hole in the ice for hours and drink beer in hopes of catching fish.:thumblef:

BBQ with Leanna................I'll drink to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I get invited.

C'mon over Leblanc! If you show up all the way from California, I'll even buy the beer. :drinkers: Just bring me some parts to coat while you're visiting. (Yeah, I'm not above a shameless plug once in a while ....... hee heeeeeee)

His actual location is
New Brunswick, CANADA
And if you come down, stop here first, I'll tag along...he he he he

Mopar people are well distributed from what I've seen...

San Diego, Commifornia

Saint Augustine Florida. The Nations Oldest City. I know there are more mopar freaks here then just me . Isn't there?:burnout:

Conway, Arkansas, about 25 miles Northwest of Little Rock. Not a lot of Mopars around here, that I know of. My car is a '72 Valiant 4 door with a 360 Magnum/904. I'm finishing up a Vortech blower installation. Still have a few loose ends to tie up, then it'l get interesting... I HOPE!

We'll see....
(yeah, the rustang got there last..) :)

valleave(5)2.jpg

Benld, IL. About 45 miles south of Springfield IL. Mopars used to be far and few in between but the last few yrs. have made a nice resurgence in these parts. Seems every week or two I'm running into a Mopar guy or gal.

from sutherlin Oregon a little town about 60 miles from the coast and about 150 miles south of Portland i have a couple of mopar guy around here mostly chevys and fords just like anywhere else. Justin

Mid Michigan or what they call the Thumb of Michigan about 150 miles north of Detroit.

Not many Mopars around here till they open up the local track and they come up from all the bigger citys.

But the locals will tell you where all the Mopars are hee heeee heee.

Thanks,

Red Deer, Alberta, Canada - Lots of Mopars around here, people just don't drive them much - too busy working the rat race:sad6:
Daryl

Cyberbackpacker,

Please send 10 lbs of ribs from Cooke's BBQ. I am going through withdrawals since Fall Fling. ;-)

Maybe a few PB&J cupcakes as well.

Ben, where is that BBQ place? I'm all over Ventura Co and the 101.

Cyberpacker, what city are you in. I'm in Simi.

San Jose, CA here.. seems like there are a few of us in San Jose on this board but I seldom see any mopars on the road.

hey cuda chick. i live near Madisonville. i work at Ft Campbell. a bbq always sounds like a great idea.

Stanley county NC here .... the middle of chebby and mustank land ..... soon to be SC though .... I hope

TopHat

I live near Phoenix in Wittmann, AZ. Still out in the boonies, for now...

hey cuda chick. i live near Madisonville. i work at Ft Campbell. a bbq always sounds like a great idea.

Hemipar, that's about 2 1/2 hours / 150 miles from here. At $3.00 a gallon, I wish we were closer! Give me a holler if you're ever in the area (phone number is on every first post in a thread and in my profile, and it seems I rarely leave the house these days).

This is a great thread ... it's cool to see so many happy Moparers out there far and wide -- even in Finland!

Had to laugh at that "midlife Chrysler" comment too. But who truly needs an excuse to have a hemi??? :love4:

-
Back