-

grassy

Reaction score
Has anyone broken down the Canadian membership into provinces.

On one board i was one, we all listed where we lived so if a member broke down, they would know where the friendlies are.

Can this board spit out a list of Canadian names ?

Grassy

It would be nice if everyone just put their location in their profile, then it would show up in the threads, below your avatar.

JMHO......

It would be nice if everyone just put their location in their profile, then it would show up in the threads, below your avatar.

JMHO......

LOL! That WOULD be the easiest way to start, wouldn't it?:cheers: IIRC, grassy is in Nova Scotia, right? I'm about 2o minutes north of the 401, between London and Kitchener, FWIW.

or just dont think about it LOL
just added mine 65val

I know a few locally,even met a few

My G/F works at A&W in tillsonburg here
they have cruise night every week
and it sucks not having anything
this winter WILL get the barracuda driving again-about 5 min drive from A&W so it wont take much :)

My door is always open if someone needs help or just passing through.....I don't know of any other FABO members locally, the closest one is in Okotoks (demon seed). I've never talked to him though.

or just dont think about it LOL
just added mine 65val

I know a few locally,even met a few

My G/F works at A&W in tillsonburg here
they have cruise night every week
and it sucks not having anything
this winter WILL get the barracuda driving again-about 5 min drive from A&W so it wont take much :)

Thats great, volare. I thank you. I dont really think anyone's "givin-away-the-farm" by putting in ,at least, their province/state, unless they're in the witness protection program or something. LOL

My location is in every post I make. I just live out in the sticks. If anybody needs any help when they are in my area or are just passing through, I am only a phone call away and my number is in the book. Always glad to help out.

Jack

Im about an hour north of the 401 just north of Peterborough in Lakefield. Good idea getting this thread going. Maybe someone should start a new thread, and the members who want can put their info on it, with their full name so if someone needs to 411 they can. Internet is pretty much everywhere now, so they could get online and search the posts.

I am willing to help any FABO member that is within 100 miles of me..just give me a call..at 902-542-7414..

How can I put my address under my avatar ?

I am in Winnipeg near the west perimeter Hwy.I am just gettin started on a S6/440 swap and would love to find someone that could tell me where to source parts from Canada. shipping costs from the south are brutal.

Well, if you have a big enough map, I'm easy to find. I'm kind of off the beaten path, but always willing and ready to help anyone who needs assistance - or just needs a beer break. :)

Winnipeg is loaded with really nice muscle cars. Any Sunday in the summer you can run into at least 3 show-n-shines where Mopar is very well represented

Not too far from 340butterduster, jd340 and skipsdart

seems everybody from ontario on here is out by you guys! LOL
I've only met one other member on here who is from the york region/GTA/ Toronto area and he doesnt post much...I need more guys in the toronto area! All my friends are chevy and ford, i need some mopar support here! LOL

My location is visable. I'm in the nice part of Surrey....across the Trans Canada from the bad part!:D

I'm from Windsor Ontario and have only met one fabo member Riddler, he's a fine young man we did a parts swap. I will edit my avatar to include my location Merry Christmas All

I'm in the real nice part of Surrey across the Georgia Straight from the bad part in Victoria {sorry Bronze couldn't resist }

seems everybody from ontario on here is out by you guys! LOL
I've only met one other member on here who is from the york region/GTA/ Toronto area and he doesnt post much...I need more guys in the toronto area! All my friends are chevy and ford, i need some mopar support here! LOL

I'm in T.O.

Mopars rule!!

-
Back