lol, the truth is out!

-
Oh but they do have the talent to spend 30 billion of your dollars.
They just can't spend it wisely. If they had wisdom, they would not require $30 billion

Thanx, how to ruin my morning! I'm surprised with the increased suicide rate that is happening, one of these depressed people don't take one of these idiots out on their way to the afterlife. They could take one for the team! Some people were stupid and said we need change........well we NEED change now. Serves them right. I just hope most can survive through this pathetic situation we're in.

Thanx, how to ruin my morning! I'm surprised with the increased suicide rate that is happening, one of these depressed people don't take one of these idiots out on their way to the afterlife. They could take one for the team! Some people were stupid and said we need change........well we NEED change now. Serves them right. I just hope most can survive through this pathetic situation we're in.

I agree 100% George. If you want to take anyone out, take out/down a lying thieving cheating politician. There is no good government.

That's the great Canadian retirement plan , they won't let you retire with enough to support yourself but if you take one out they'll support you forever.

Of course we had to get rid of the Facist but anybody that thought True Dough 2.0 was going to be any dufferent than the original is retarded. First thing he does is follow dads plan of flooding us with immigration creating voters for nect election and devaluing the job market. Just when we were approaching the possibility of single income families it all goes away .

That's the great Canadian retirement plan , they won't let you retire with enough to support yourself but if you take one out they'll support you forever.

I watched a documentary that actually said that this is the only way we will ever get rid of these self serving assholes.
He literally said go get your guns and take a trip down there (wherever) and put a bullet in their head, because it's the only way to get rid of them.

I couldn't believe someone on TV actually said it. :D
(well, Netflix but still)

The show was called Capital Punishment: Retribution

I think very soon they will have to build huge debtors-prisons for all the tax evaders that couldn't afford to eat any other way. Then those immigrants can feed us.heehee
Lessee;free educations, free board and room, free uniforms,free medical,free entertainment, free conjugal visits;oh wait, free everything.No more day-job,no dog to clean up after, no travelling costs, no leaky roof to fix, no lawn to mow,no kids begging for handouts. If I die in there they'll have to bury me;for free.
IDK, maybe that pic is too rosy.
They'll have to bring in more immigrants, cuz the citizens will all be in prison.Somebody, somewhere will have to pay.

“The deficit was supposed to be $10 billion but now they are talking $30 billion. As a Canadian taxpayer, I don’t want my government to spend $30 billion by themselves. They don’t have the talent to do that. They need to draw in the private sector.

full article,

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/27/sinking-economy-may-lead-to-trudeau-ouster-oleary

answer is simple, Canutes need to bring in some Washington politicians, they get us in debt by the trillion,..... billions to them isn't even good brive money or coffee $$$$. sorry, I had to say it.

answer is simple, Canutes need to bring in some Washington politicians, they get us in debt by the trillion,..... billions to them isn't even good brive money or coffee $$$$. sorry, I had to say it.

you could live here in the u.s., where out politicians borrow it from china and give it to the muslim brotherhood !!:finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga::finga:

I can't imagine why they want to take our guns away!

The House of commons got stormed last year by a gun man. People were killed but obviously not the right ones. Maybe give him a 2nd chance?

“The deficit was supposed to be $10 billion but now they are talking $30 billion. As a Canadian taxpayer, I don’t want my government to spend $30 billion by themselves. They don’t have the talent to do that.

You are absolutely wrong. They do have the talent to spend money. It's the talent to NOT spend money they don't have.

The new retirement gift should be a Silver Bullet instead of a Gold Watch . Gotta be sure they don't come back with the next full moon eh! As for the rosy picture ,well here on the south end of the island we have a federal prison called William Head , it has tennis , golf , bbq pits a pool , it's on the beach and has a fence short enough for the inmates to hop for beer runs .If I could get some sort of guarantee thats where I would be sent the Capitol would be a freakin ghost town , the biggest danger would be all the flying lead in the crossfire from the10 million other real Canadians

-
Back