LOLOLOL!!!! A boy can dream, right?

-
The old girl looked good taking those corners, not too much body roll.

I thought for a minute there that was me coming home from work back in the 70s and somebody videotaped me. But then I realized it was the wrong color car.

In the early 2000s, I got a video game for Christmas. It was called Driver.
The graphics were what you'd expect from the time. There were pedestrians on the sidewalks and crossing the street at times. Every time I tried to hit them, they jumped out of the way. Yeah, it was some sick fun but anyway.....
The Grand Theft Auto series was a LOT different. It allowed the player to interact with random people. You could plow through massive amounts of people if you wanted. One really demented but funny thing was to steal a Fire Truck and use the hose to blast pedestrians with it. GTA4 was my favorite. They had missions to do, bounty hunting if you wanted, 50 hidden ramps to find and jump over things, pigeons to shoot, lists of cars to steal....all sorts of fun stuff.

I likey, Engine sounded great but the upshifting and downshifting in and out of the corners certainly didn't sound like an automatic.

The guy racing a car is pretty confident doing so without a roll bar installed in it. I don’t know what kind of speeds that was hitting with 305 hp, but it really seem to get up and go and take those corners much better than I would’ve thought a modified 58 fury would. So where is that track located and what size engine is in the car? Also How heavy is a 58 fury from the factory as I noticed this one was under 4000 pounds.

Last edited:
The guy racing a car is pretty confident doing so without a roll bar installed in it. I don’t know what kind of speeds that was hitting with 305 hp, but it really seem to get up and go take those corners much better than I would’ve thought a modified 58 fury would. So where is that truck located and what size engine is in the car? Also How heavy is a 58 fury from the factory as I noticed this one was under 4000 pounds.

LOLOL WHUT??

Oh man, it's 1970's story time;

In 1972, I autocross raced my brother's '59 Caddie convertible. The body rolled so much, it scraped the running boards.

My high school buddy, who ended up being a cop, had a police scanner. We would raise Hell in Walla Walla, driving my '64 Impala SS and then listen to the cops chase us on the scanner.

"Borrowed" one of those fire extinguishers that could be refilled with water and compressed air one Halloween, and three of us drove around spraying unsuspecting teens with water. Somehow sprayed the Sheriff. Buddy ended up getting pistol whipped, and some fourteen stitches in the top of his head. Went home and told my dad about it, and dad says, "Did you learn anything?"

Small town USA. Nothing to stick a quarter in, so we made our own fun.:lol:

-
Back