look no hands

-
Welcome aboard hooks. You should get a nice mean dog or a shotgun and name it karma.

Howdy from Houston.Sucks about the motor. On the lighter side at least you aint got to worry about busted knuckles.Looking forward to seeing your progress.

thanks everyone tomorrow I'll get some fresh pics, I'm doing a quarter panel on the passenger side and widening wheel well so bigger meats can go under:thumbup:

bkbond12
as for the shotgun or guard dog I have both 12ga and a pitbull but I think they gave my dog a porkchop and she let them indisgust lol

Rocky_JS
Meherrin Virginia right dead in the middle of the state about 70 miles south of Richmond, beautiful country,

bkbond12
as for the shotgun or guard dog I have both 12ga and a pitbull but I think they gave my dog a porkchop and she let them indisgust lol

Hate to say it, but you probably know the people who ripped you off. That's usually how it happens.

Welcome Chuck from a fellow Virginian,
Again, I'm too sorry for your losses. Hope everything works out for ya. Look forward to seeing your completed work.
Do you go to VMP in Petersburg for drag racing? If so might want to check out these Mopar events coming this year. Our local Mopar club supports the track and runs a couple of shows a year. Here is some information on it. Hope to see you there.
TAZZ

TMC is holding a new show, the "Mopar Spring Fling" April 27 and 28th at Virginia Motorsports Park,(VMP) along with the Modern Street Hemi Shootout Series, (MSHSS). Friday will be the MSHSS and Saturday will be the all Mopar day of racing (New and Old school) and a participant judged car show. The TMC Mopar Madness show is Sept 22-23rd and will be the last show for the Mega Mopar Action Series. Friday will again be the MSHSS, then Saturday will be the all Mopar day of racing and judged car show and Sunday will be Mopar vs the World racing.

Welcome Chuck from a fellow Virginian,
Again, I'm too sorry for your losses. Hope everything works out for ya. Look forward to seeing your completed work.
Do you go to VMP in Petersburg for drag racing? If so might want to check out these Mopar events coming this year. Our local Mopar club supports the track and runs a couple of shows a year. Here is some information on it. Hope to see you there.
TAZZ

TMC is holding a new show, the "Mopar Spring Fling" April 27 and 28th at Virginia Motorsports Park,(VMP) along with the Modern Street Hemi Shootout Series, (MSHSS). Friday will be the MSHSS and Saturday will be the all Mopar day of racing (New and Old school) and a participant judged car show. The TMC Mopar Madness show is Sept 22-23rd and will be the last show for the Mega Mopar Action Series. Friday will again be the MSHSS, then Saturday will be the all Mopar day of racing and judged car show and Sunday will be Mopar vs the World racing.

very nice to meet you, yes I love VMP and I'll def be there for all the mopar events wishing I was racing lol, a friend has a 96 mustang running mid to upper 11.40s and I race it some there. hope to see you there

welcome hooks your determination and good spirits will benifit us all as for the thiefs they are the scum we all must deal with hopefully he droped the block on his feet and cut his toes off

Damn! I'm impressed! I can hardly walk straight, let alone turn a ratchet with my toes!

I've got some parts left from a 70 Duster I parted. Let me know if there is anything you need.

ok everyone sorry for just dropping out like that but I fell off a roof and blew a disk in my back, but I'm all fixed up and ready to get back on this duster.
I'm looking for a 400 b block if anyone has one forsale around Virginia also looking for a steel 440 crank to build a 451
thanks everyone and new pics are coming
Hooks

I'm doing quarter panel skins today and found lots of rust but nothing to bad.
I've been searching for threads on back halving a duster just can't seem to find any, don't know if I'm spelling things wrong or wording it wrong lol anybody have any good link on the subject??

also still looking for a 400 block and steel 440 crank

Here's some pics of my Scamp build, same basic thing. You may find more under different threads if you search my user name. I can't see the pics here at work so I don't know if any of them are gone or not. If you have specific questions just PM me and I'll answer when I can. BTW, you are a freekin inspiration to all of us. I have some depression issues and can't imagine what I'd be like in your situation. Thanks for sharing and God Bless you, keep up the good attitude!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=15692

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=15169

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=16121

Hey thanks guys for all the links I was having a hard time finding stuff. thanks for all the welcomes
I cut out the rusted and bent up passenger quarter panel today and fitted the skin to the car, skin fits ok, needed a little tweeking but the body lines were right on, found more rust out on the inner rocker panels then I wanted to see, not sure how to go about fixing that yet.

Welcome Hooks! Man I wish we were closer together (I'm near St.Louis) cause I have a 400 block you could have. I had it given to me and stuck it in the corner for a future b-body project but it looks like that may not happen any time soon. Wish I knew a truck driver that was making a trip to the east coast.

-
Back