Look what I found.

-

Badart

Reaction score
I found this today while parting out a 68 dart. Looks like a great manual even though the cover is a little moldy. Tons of good info in there. How much do these go for? :toothy10:

68 service manual.jpg

68 service manual2.jpg

I bought a reprint off the bag several years ago for $35 I think.

Very cool John. I have the 73 Plymouth one. How did pulling the Dart apart go?

Very cool John. I have the 73 Plymouth one. How did pulling the Dart apart go?

8 hours of getting sand blasted by this stupid wind storm. I was able to get most everything that I wanted. I have the grille and bumpers in my garage and I think that I can straighten the quarters with a little hammer and dolly work. Do you want to come and check everything out for your buddy?

Ya, Probably not till Sunday though. Stupid wind huh. It's blowing hard right now. All of North Logan was out a few hours ago.

I found this today while parting out a 68 dart. Looks like a great manual even though the cover is a little moldy. Tons of good info in there. How much do these go for? :toothy10:

that should be the first thing people buy when they buy an old mopar. those service manuals would cut down on a ton of questions here..

that should be the first thing people buy when they buy an old mopar. those service manuals would cut down on a ton of questions here..
No DOUBT!
And trees with reprints! LOL! Gettem on DVD/CD's

-
Back