Look What I Got Today

-

russduanegreen

Reaction score
I ordered from PG CLASSICS one week ago. It was like Christmas morning when I got home from work. Every looks real nice, very nice stuff. Any way, just excited and thought I would share.

Picture 200.jpg

Congratulations !! That looks like two Christmases worth of goodies:cheers:

Looks like good stuff. I'm checking 'em out. toolmanmike

That looks great Russ,you even got the glove box trim-nice!,do me a favor and shoot me your number again I have a couple of questions for you,thanks.

WOW! Look what I got after looking at what you got. lol That really looks nice. Best $50. you ever spent. That's going to put the DAZZLE into an already very nice car. Hope to see it at Beaches this summer. Ray

I've never heard of that site before, their prices are a bit high but wow they really have a lot of parts that are hard to find and things i didn't know were even reproduced

ugly rug ahahaha
Took me a while to think of something that hasn't already been said. I'm a little jelous too.
Choose a clean workspace to assemble the panel ! To discover a hair caught in there and dangling in front a gauge face after the panel is in the car.. Heart breaking. Been there done that. Good luck

I ordered from PG CLASSICS one week ago. It was like Christmas morning when I got home from work. Every looks real nice, very nice stuff. Any way, just excited and thought I would share.

PG Classics, is that the Chinese mopar guy in Grand Falls NB Canada? If so he is only an hour and half from my house.

So, this stuff is made in China?

Great looking stuff, let me know how things work out with the dash bezel, lens fit and what not.
I've been eyeing those babies for a while, looks like a great deal, considering the cost of vacuum plating and restoring the original dash.

All the best

I'd bet my quarter it's made somewhere besides in U.S.A. The environmental regulations alone.. nevermind. Dont let the baby chew on it. LOL

I got the same dash bezel kit from the PG guys (I think I posted some pictures on another thread after I received the stuff). It took a couple of weeks, but the stuff was great. It fit without a problem too. Funny, I was down in the Ohio area over Christmas and I happened to stop into the BE&A shop to see what they had for my 69 Barracuda. I ended buying a whole slew of stuff and I found out that him and the PG guys work together to get their stuff from China. Nice guys, and their parts are very nice. I gotta save up for the rear tailight lenses among a few other things. :)

JD

-
Back