Look what showed up in my driveway today.

-
Check out this sweet transmission cooling line treatment. Even I've never gotten this creative before.

Attachments

• IMG-20110725-00017.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 233
Ahh go green, cant wait to see it wearing its original color. Sounds like its in good hands now, not to sure about a cage but hey thats just me. Cant wait to see it finished.

Some people have all the luck...I couldn't find a demon in Hell

Nice find Tom! You have a nack for finding cars that have had a color change, it would seem. :D

OH Snap!

At least some of the green is peaking through. Just noticed, they cut the top off of the radiator support.

You don't like the custom radiator support mod? That makes it easier to pull a slant six, I'm told. I, personally have been able to pull a slant six with the transmission attached, but maybe I'm some sort of automotive superman, with skills like "tilt" and "turn".

That's okay. The radiator should be part of the car's rigidity. It makes the car stronger, and the radiator last longer.

You don't like the custom radiator support mod? That makes it easier to pull a slant six, I'm told. I, personally have been able to pull a slant six with the transmission attached, but maybe I'm some sort of automotive superman, with skills like "tilt" and "turn".

That's okay. The radiator should be part of the car's rigidity. It makes the car stronger, and the radiator last longer.

I hear ya, I pulled the slant out of a couple of them with the trans attached without any problem. That was a real hack job by someone that doesn't understand much about a uni-body.

pretty cool car. i hate the wing no matter where you put it though.

I'm not a fan of the wings on fastbacks. I'm not sure why every other guy puts one on his car. They weren't very common.

You can send the wing to me, I would gladly accept it. :)

-
Back