Look what we woke up to

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Well It doesn't snow here very often as we are only about 550 ft. elv. Here in the valley. But this is what i woke this morning. It has snowed most of the day and we gopt about 4 inches of it. And they are saying now we might get more plus chance of freezinf rain

Ditto here in Fortuna, CA , here is a pic of about 3 minutes ago. We NEVER get snow here EVER. We are almost at sea level here.

Snow Today.JPG

Wow!!:tongue9:
That had to be surprise. Sounds like the roads are going to be very bad datcuda.
You set still for awhile. Or do your driving carefully.:shock:

It sure would not bother me to see some hit us here,:cheers: I would be out with a camera and a long small chain in the truck.
Kid's and some folks out here don't have a clue here in Northeast Arkansas So I save them a wrecker call. and I have a great time out of the house when it douse hit.:toothy2: Till I get cold:toothy2:

Aaron, Yeah I know you don't get much snow down there. I lived in Eureka for about 30 years before moving up to Or. in 91. But I do have some pics here somewhere with snow on the 68 Charger R/T I had when I lived down there.

yeah down here to im only about
60 mi from dartcuda and we hardly ever get snow here but i gotta say i love it me and my 5 year old have been out a couple times already and are getting ready to go back out now its awesome

snow 008.jpg

snow 009.jpg

snow 2 006.jpg

With wind chill, tomorrow it's supposed to get around -45C..or about the same in F. It's so freaking cold right now...god I wish summer was here.

LOL, enjoy it while you can. Have fun with it. Snowmen, snowball fights, forts, igloo's if theres enuff of it. Grab a trash can lid or similar flat surfaced disc and push'em around witha broom to save your back some pain.

LOL, enjoy it while you can. Have fun with it. Snowmen, snowball fights, forts, igloo's if theres enuff of it. Grab a trash can lid or similar flat surfaced disc and push'em around witha broom to save your back some pain.

i am we did it all snowman fights no forts but the sleds are next its great im originally from st louis so i miss this stuff i hate the cold but i love it when there is snow something about snow makes the cold seem not so bad. well me and my little girl (my five year old for some reason my wife wont let me take my new week old daughter out to play :dontknow::dontknow:)just got back in so now we gotta get some hot chocolate and cuddle up i love snow days

Some of the cars in the pictures look like they deserve car covers...?

Some of the cars in the pictures look like they deserve car covers...?

i drive a different one every day and like i said it doesnt snow here usually and never like this when we do get snow and its rare we usually get an inch and its gone in an hour or so. dont need the covers here usually and i wasnt expecting this at all it sort of came out of nowhere so too bad on the covers i guess

jjr426, yeah it did hit us by surprise. I came back from Coos Bay last night and all I saw was rain. And I guess they are saying we are looking at maybe another 3" tonight. Should make it real interesting driving to work in the morning.

Memike: yeah did kind of take it easy today with the driving. Did have to go down to the shop today( which is about 12 miles ) as my friend locked his keys in there and I am the onlyu ohter one that has a key. It was very slow driving. I think the fastest I got up to was 20 mph

Justin, it started out here at 730-800 this am. we got about 4-5" by 2pm. ive read up to a foot by monday afternoon! yee haww

nice i might have to take tomorrow off work tomorrow too and have another snow day too bad huh :-D:-D:-D I love snow i know some of you guys dont want to hear that cause you get it all the time but snow is hard to come by here and when it does come me and my daughter love it

It will be in the 50's today and tomorrow here.

well we got another 2-3" last nite. left for work and theres a tree down about 1/4 mile down the road so im stuck home today! hope i can find something to keep busy

Wellllll, it's -32C here this morning with a mean 60 KPH wind, which puts it at -46C with the wind chill factor. It was -4C yesterday morning and by lunch time it was -25C, with the wind just a' howlin'. Lots of snow and drifts everywhere this moring. They're announcing -42C for tonight - that's straight temp, no wind chill factor involved. It's almost a ghost town here at work today. :)

Wellllll, it's -32C here this morning with a mean 60 KPH wind, which puts it at -46C with the wind chill factor. It was -4C yesterday morning and by lunch time it was -25C, with the wind just a' howlin'. Lots of snow and drifts everywhere this moring. They're announcing -42C for tonight - that's straight temp, no wind chill factor involved. It's almost a ghost town here at work today. :)

Congrad's on the upgrade at work oldvart, That had to be the shortest
retirement I have ever herd of. Hope everything is good.

With weather like that you could spit and watch it roll away on concrete.:-D

Ya,we got another 1-3" yesterday just outside of Boston,cape cod got wacked with a foot of snow down there..but its going to be 47 degrees by Sunday..can't wait for spring...:-D:-D

Hey Mike. Yup, 15 days of retirement and back at work. :) What the hell, I had nothing better to do anyway....

Yeah, I'm sure glad I didn't have to wear a kilt this morning - talk about keeping a cool tool. :)

Yeah, we're the same here today. That damn wind just cuts! They said it was minus 50 something in Calgary today...gross..just one more reason not to go there. I think they said -46C is -50F...my god. I can't believe I came to work...it's deserted here.

-
Back