lookin at this demon. what do you think?

-

bayyum

Reaction score
72 demon, slant six, automatic, 2 74 dart sport parts cars.
$2500 OBO

what do you guys think?

demon1.jpg

demon2.jpg

The Demon looks pretty good but the parts cars look rough. I think the Demon may be worth the 2500 IMO

All three for $2500? I'd go for it. Lots of possiblity for up grading Demon using Dart as parts cars for brakes and K-frame. Are Darts V8's? Disc Brakes in front? What rear end are in the cars?

yes, the dart has a v8 k-member, and im not sure what rear ends, theres probably one with at least an 8 1/4. Me, Tori and my dad might go and look at them this weekend.
BTW this is another FABO members car

The Demon looks like a great start for you Mike,do you have room to take the others for parts?If so,grab them and get to work!LOL

yea, i want me and my dad to hook up the trailor thiss weekend and go get the demon! and maybe the k-member from another car, and just little stuff like that. maybe maybe maybe

Demons got the wheel lip mouldings everybodys lookin for, it looks very rusty on the bottom, and has a odd vinyl top moulding. price seems ok.

all 3 for that price? why are you even asking us? you should have a down payment on it already.

GO FOR IT BUDDY!

as long as you have been looking for a mopar and 3 of them show up at your door step and for a great price too!!!!

I say buy them....snag any parts you may need/want from the darts for your demon and then part out or sell what is left of the sports to someone and you will make a good sized chunk of your money back right there!....you can make ATLEAST $1,000.00 of the other two cars ...ATLEAST!.

which if you think of it that way....thats like getting the demon for $1500.00

I say go for it while the offer is on the table dude...if you dont and the deal pass's you by than you will be mad at yourself later for not snatching it up.

plus....is the guy willing to take any less? there has got to be a fabo discount right lol?

see if he will come down to $2,200.00 or $2,300.00 selling used cars is a haggelers market and everyone normally has a LITTLE slack in the price....worth a shot to atleast ask.

good luck and I say go for it buddy!

Demon looks good from what we can see.Get him to throw in the parts cars and get going Mike.I thinks it's time for you to finally get your project and an"A" body at that! Good luck.8)

Demon looks good from what we can see.Get him to throw in the parts cars and get going Mike.I thinks it's time for you to finally get your project and an"A" body at that! Good luck.8)
The parts cars are included in the price.As in Van Halen song..Might aswell JUMP!LOL

Wow what a deal!I would jump all over the Demon. You don't see many of them around here. And two parts cars to sweeten the deal.

Great Deal! Be sure to grab the parts cars. 81/4 rear end and needed K member and brake parts too.

You're a true Mopar nut bayyum. Why buy one when you can have three? From the pics, the Demon looks quite doable. For the price and closeness to your location, I'd seriously be moving on it. Good luck.

Grant

Get them, even if he won't come down on price. Take all three cars too, not just parts. You can take your time this way and learn how the cars went together by taking them apart and harvesting all the good parts. When your done, scrap what's left and get a small return on your investment. You can't go wrong. A 72 Demon is hard to find in any condition.

This looks like a great deal to me, and right there close by
I looked a a patched up dart swinger and it is a /6 car front glass is bad 1/4's been welded in and not looking good at all, 2,500 for it.
I hope this works our for you bayyum Looks like you have found your Demon
And part's car's to sell parts off of and to pick from.
Good deal indeed

-
Back