Looking at this 360 on Craigslist - Questions

-
1988-1991 Roller Cam 360's ONLY CAME IN:

Ramcharger 150 LE 4x4s
W250 trucks
B250 Vans
D250 Work Trucks

Not a single CAR....came from the factory with a Pre-Magnum Roller Cam 360.

RWD V8 Chrysler cars ended with the 1988 Chrysler 5th Avenue.

Your better off at Pick N Pull..

A roller block wouldn't be a bad thing..

Hell, get a Magnum!!

Ramcharger 150 LE 4x4s
W250 trucks
B250 Vans
D250 Work Trucks

They were also available in MP crate engines. That's how I picked mine up on Craigslist. I sold everything that I didn't need and got the block for free.

They were also available in MP crate engines. That's how I picked mine up on Craigslist. I sold everything that I didn't need and got the block for free.

Slim pickins on craigslist these days.......

Ramcharger 150 LE 4x4s
W250 trucks
B250 Vans
D250 Work Trucks

Diplomats, Fifth Aves, and Furies were still made in '89, but the last 360 cars were in '80- so none had roller 360s.

The 360s were standard in 1 tons, as far as I know optional in every other weight. There are even V6 3/4 ton vans- point is there's not much you can take for granted as having a 360. That said the ELWB vans often are the easiest place to find those motors, and other vans tend to be the cheapest source of 360s.

Also worth mentioning that if you look through Durangos, many R/Ts have had their 360s blown and replaced by 318s.

Yes..keep looking....I bought a complete machined unassembled short block for 200 dollars a few months ago....and it a 71 block..

and then found a complete unassembled 360 engine a few weeks ago....came with a **** load of parts...so they are out there..

Don't forget swap meets. You're pretty close to the Pomona swap meet?

Don't forget swap meets. You're pretty close to the Pomona swap meet?

Looks like your 10 minutes away from one of the best swap meets on earth. The next one in Pomona is August 9. I do have to say that it can be disappointing how little Mopar stuff makes it out there relative to others. But the shear size makes up for it. Get there before it opens.

...man I miss swap meets...even if you don't buy a damn thing, it's still cool to go see what all people are selling.

-
Back