Looking for "360" fender emblems...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, though I should not be considered an authority on it, they never made a 360 emblem for the fender until the Magnum trucks got on in '98 I think it was.

Look at Year One on line for something that may fit the bill.

Go to yearone.com, click;

MoPar ABE body,
then body
scroll down on the left to emblems - Fender - A body, scroll down to near the bottom. Is that it below?

Attachments

• vc200.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 759
I had some that I took off from a 1971 Plymouth Fury. I don't think I have them anymore, but it will help you to know what to look for.

As far as I know, though I should not be considered an authority on it, they never made a 360 emblem for the fender until the Magnum trucks got on in '98 I think it was.

Look at Year One on line for something that may fit the bill.

Go to yearone.com, click;

MoPar ABE body,
then body
scroll down on the left to emblems - Fender - A body, scroll down to near the bottom. Is that it below?

The Sport 360's all had them on the front fenders

I've found several sets on e-bay. They'll come up from time to time. The Sport 360 emblem is very close in appearance and size to the other MOPAR 360 emblems. The difference I've found is the non-Sport ones have the pin on emblems. The 75 Sport 360 came from the factory with stick on emblems. I'm only sure of the 75 as I own an original. Dan

I have one of these except with a checkered flag inside the "0". Not a perfect example and the checkers are a little faded but definately a driver. Mine has rear pins.

attachment.php

I owned a 1974 360 Duster, it had the 360 emblems on it.
I have the 360 emblems on my 1973 Dart Sport. I just removed the Sport emblem & the 360 emblens matched the hole spacing.

I've found several sets on e-bay. They'll come up from time to time. The Sport 360 emblem is very close in appearance and size to the other MOPAR 360 emblems. The difference I've found is the non-Sport ones have the pin on emblems. The 75 Sport 360 came from the factory with stick on emblems. I'm only sure of the 75 as I own an original. Dan

Mine is the same, the 360 is stick-on but the Dart and Sport are pin-on.
I'm the second owner but I checked with the original owner and he confirmed this too.
Good to know, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0793 (Medium).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 221
I'm looking for a set of "360" fender emblems...anybody?
....................................................................................................
Here's a couple that I have......

Attachments

• 100_0842.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 265
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back