looking for 360 j heads or 340 x heads.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I was wondering if anyone has a set of 340 x heads or 360 j heads that they would like to sell? Thanks,Eric. please message me if you do.
I have a set of 69 x heads new valves, bronze guides, harded seats, no rocker assemblies. $625. I have a set of 68 x heads complete $350. used condition. plus shipping. thanks Mark

i have a set of 3418915 71-72 2.02 /160 heads for sale stripped metal beadeded clean,squared off , magnafluxed to make sure no cracks and tank tested at 75 lbs for leaks and came up A-1 ready to build i have $475.00 into them but am willing to take 400.00 because shipping will be about $90.00 depending on where your at
all work can be cerified done in aug at baileys machine shop so u are garonteed ready to build to your specs if you buy them there are no stripped holes no helicoils no broke off bolts or studs to deal with they are build ready soaked in oil to preserve them till they get to a shop also have a set of 1.6 crane gold roller rockers to sell if you would like them for your build pm me for phone # to talk and can deal a little

i have 2 sets of j heads both ported.. 1 has new milodon valve and the other has the stock 2.02 valves, both have comp cam springs.. set with milodon valves 450.00 , set with stock valves 350.00 both are 2.02 ..plus the ride:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back