Looking for a Northern Colorado Front End Shop

-

ddeleau

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone have a reputable shop in the Front Range area that would install a front end suspension kit?
I have a 64 Plymouth Valiant that sits on original rubber etc. I have spoken to Bear Alignment in Loveland, however they want $1,300 to do it with Auto-Zone parts. Not gonna happen like that.
(It's not the money, it's the parts)

So I am shopping for a place that will do the work with the kit I would bring in.

Thanks
Daniel

Hello,

Anyone have a reputable shop in the Front Range area that would install a front end suspension kit?
I have a 64 Plymouth Valiant that sits on original rubber etc. I have spoken to Bear Alignment in Loveland, however they want $1,300 to do it with Auto-Zone parts. Not gonna happen like that.

So I am shopping for a place that will do the work with the kit I would bring in.

Thanks
Daniel
You might be able to do it yourself except for the final alignment. I would look into that before spending anywhere near $1300 for an install.

Try Rani here on FABO , not sure what handle she is using here now but she is a licensed mechanic and an A body enthusiest .

Just did a quick search and she is using Rainy Day Auto .

Give Engle Automotive a shout. A friend of mine is one of the lead techs there. They tend to do a lot of work on Diesel pickups but are equipped to handle anything.

Hello,

Thanks
Daniel

Like all the big box stores, Autozone can get quality urethane suspension bushings.

Are you talking about an entire front end rebuild? Or just bushing replacement?

-
Back