[WANTED] Looking For Bottom Air Cleaner Mount Slant Six D100

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the top and bottom with a good air filter off of my 69 dart 225 slant I could have it shipped to u in no time just make me a offer worth the time and I could throw in other stuff too I have I have the intake manifold mounted onto the original one barrel carb also have 904 tranny that is still very good. Let me know

I've got the top and bottom with a good air filter off of my 69 dart 225 slant I could have it shipped to u in no time just make me a offer worth the time and I could throw in other stuff too I have I have the intake manifold mounted onto the original one barrel carb also have 904 tranny that is still very good. Let me know[/QUOTE

If it fits, say $40 shipped. Just need the Air cleaner with nipple. Single carb has a center stud that attaches to wing nut. Top of air cleaner has nipple. Any chance you can send pictures if you're interested?

image.jpg
image.jpg

It's got what you need .

I could have it sandblasted for u Tommorow and sprayed down with some wd-40 and packaged for shipping should be out and shipped by end of week.

Sounds good . I'll take it for sandblasting Tommorow ando will notify you Tommorow when it is done and packaged so that you can send me the info so that I can ship it .

Wait now I'm lost slanted six do u still need it or have u got it from someone else now ?

Oh ok I see we'll alright I'll get back to u as soon as I get it packaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back