-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'teen machine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I'm looking for a 4 barrel single plane intake for the small port 318, like a Streetmaster, Street Dominator, or Offy dual port. For a reasonable price or less. lol
Thanks!

Skip the Offy dual port. You'll be very happy to do so.

I got my Edelbrock Performer off craigslist for $60 and my almost new Edelbrock 600cfm electric choke from the pick a part for $50 (With the chrome air cleaner)

Patience was the trick.

got a torker 340 intake. i am in BC blasted $80+the ride PM me if your interested

iv got a torker 340 that has a hairline crack at the base of the plenum..about a half inch long..exhaust comes thru ..i would think if the exhaust ports were blocked off it wouldnt be a problem..25 bucks plus shipping..if interested ill pressure test it and see if there are any issues that i dont know about..let me know..j

Teen machine,the Offy dual port doesn't really work,period. Ran one on a Chevy,and a Datsun. Made less torque than stock,less Ho than all manifolds.A cast iron factory manifold smokes it.Stick with a dual plane.

Streetmaster got low ratings even from Edelbrock. Try to find an SP2P, no joke. Explosive torque at idle on up, falls flat at about 4500 but honestly, when are you ever above 4500?

i set up a motor in a 73 dodge 318 maxi van holley.. [yep streetmaster] headers msd bumped ign[hid it from calif] 5250 lbs with a dual axle trailer..truck full of kids and fishing sking equip..never had a overheat prob had overcharging issues..ran it till the harmonic balancer was pounding on the front main cap..ran out of thrust bearing.at 60000 .loved it...j

There is a street dominator for sale 75 on sale board. Not a bad street intake as it has small runners.

Yes ,Holley Street Dominator,sorry.Good manifold,untill the 5500,+ range .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back