-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkubaSteeve

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am on a quest to find an early to mid 70's Dodge Colt. Rust free-ish preferred, I had one lined up that was tubbed and caged then the owner decided to send it to a wrecker.

2nd Gen preferred or even a Mits Galant of the same generation.

I am in Canada, but I will do what needs to be done to find what I am looking for.

Last edited:
What are your plans???

I want to SRT4 Swap one with a Jeep Liberty Bellhousing and Toyota R154 Trans... or put a small block in one. They are such a cool car, that one you had for sale would have been PERFECT, as it was ready for a cage. I want to build up a local Racing Against Drugs or Race the Strip not the Street program and deck it out like a volunteer police car with support from our local police. Saskatoon Police Street Legal Safety Program is the previous program that wrapped up after 20 years. Kids love to see racing police cars. There are tons of these programs in the States, but very few up here in the great white north. The program I posted was my Dads that he started and co-ran up till this year.

Last edited:
Cool! I think this is an SRT car.
OrangeWheelie.jpg

If you don't buy that 600 bucker, Saskatoon is only a day's drive from Winnipeg; would you be so generous as to send me a link? Or if you see a stationwagon about that size, I could be interested . My dreams are not a big as yours,lol.

If you don't buy that 600 bucker, Saskatoon is only a day's drive from Winnipeg; would you be so generous as to send me a link? Or if you see a stationwagon about that size, I could be interested . My dreams are not a big as yours,lol.

This one will hopefully be coming home with me at some point, if not I will share info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back