Looking for Enclosed trailer in the GTA.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Hi,I,m looking at purchasing an enclosed trailer(24ft).New if the price is right.Does anybody know of good deals in the GTA(Greater Toronto Area)?Thanks for any help.

Jim Bray Trailers in Brantford would be a good place to start.
1-866-376-0777

or.... I could bring over some plywood, and......:-D

Keep watching Kijiji....

Remember GTA = expensive, watch Sarnia, London, Chatham, Windsor and north of GTA. SMall drive but it'll save a ton!

Riddler

Jim Bray Trailers in Brantford would be a good place to start.
1-866-376-0777

or.... I could bring over some plywood, and......:-D
Thanks Bill,his daughter Sandy cuts my hair(she,s a hairdresser,but you wouldn,t know anything about hair cuts.Hey curly Sue!LOL)I will ask her for some prices from old Jim.Thanks.

Riddler(Joe)Apparently there,s a place in Ayre that sells them new from the states for $8K.Will keep my eyes on Kijiji and Racingjunk.com.Thanks.

I have one that I intend to sell for around $5,500 but I have to find a buyer for my 69 inside w/2 coats primer on it.

Hey Petty, I see a pkg deal from mvr!! Mvr How much for the dart??
Scott, a buddy of mine bought a 5th wheel camper in the states...he paid around $30k, he saved himself about $8k. I would be looking into going to the states. Great deals and not too far from you.

This car was professionally striped to steel and is in 2 coats of epoxy. It comes with fenders, hood and trunk lid. It has new door hinges and new hood hinges and, the all important AlterKation front end. I have 11K+ in it the way it sits and that doesn't include the purchase price of the car itself. If someone has a Dart they were thinking about restoration this would be an excellent buy. It's ready to pick a paint and start switching out parts. Clear Co. title of course. Most other parts I bought are still available for sale. Price.............. $6,200.00. The AlterKation alone was 4K, as you know.

Jim

MVR,that,s one heck of a car and a very good deal with the Alterkation already installed,but right now I,m in the market for a enclosed trailer.I also have 2 cars already.Good luck with the sale.

I am not too familiar about the names of the trailer manufacture in Canada where you can get yours but I know that there are many reliable trailer manufactures in Canada. You can find them through net or through your family and friends working in Canada. Good luck!

There's one here in Oshawa Jensen trailers i bought one off them a few years back for work
they had the best prices then I'll call them for a price and chime back.
Ed.

I,ve found a place to get a new trailer,so I,m off to order a new 24ft enclosed trailer.I,m getting some extra,s added so I won,t regret not having gotten these things down the road.Extra,s are..
5200lb axels
fully lined inside(with insulation)
an extra door added for driver,s side(in/out)
all LED lights
roof vents
and will also be 4 inch drop(duck tail entrance at the rear)

Here,s a pic of one similar to what I,ll be getting,only no black(too hot)It will be all pewter color.Time to hit up Canadian Tire for some cabinets and a bench.:cheers:
View attachment 177795

View attachment 177796

View attachment 177797

View attachment 177798

Looks good Scott. New toys and new gadgets are always good!!
WooHoo!!Just got home from ordering my new trailer,should be made in 3-4 weeks.It will be all pewter with a chrome stripe across the middle.Hopefully the pewter will match the color on the bottom of my truck.Now to plan out cabinets and a work bench.Here,s my truck..
View attachment 177810

Crooked 1/2 dozen here:

Try Jim Bray trailers, but I'm a little biased...., he's my father!!! He's off for a haircut this afternoon from my sister, I just phoned him, so he's aware of you, and yes, he is about the cheapest, low overhead and all.

And watch for his Mopar NASCAR entries this weekend @ Kawartha, one of the cars will have Stratafax, my company, on the quarters.

Dan Bray

-
Back