Looking For Pics of the Floor Cutout under the 4 Speed Hump

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for any pics of the factory cutout without the 4 speed hump. Wondering how big of a cutout the factory did prior to installing the hump.

Can't help with pics. Locate the hump in the correct position and mark around it then cut 1/2" to 3/4" inside the mark.

Can't seem to get a link to work but check out a thread I did a while back "It's a stick car now!". Should answer any questions you have.

Can't help with pics. Locate the hump in the correct position and mark around it then cut 1/2" to 3/4" inside the mark.

Exactly. To add, the '66 Barracuda that I had (and LilCuda had after me) looked pretty rough in the cutout area from underneath.

Looking for any pics of the factory cutout without the 4 speed hump. Wondering how big of a cutout the factory did prior to installing the hump.
I stole these from a post in here a while back .. Should be 64/65.

DSC07209.JPG

DSC07210.JPG

I hope these can help you out. Factory '66 Barracuda. The new welding you see is from floor repair. The tunnel is unaltered from factory.

cutout1.jpg

cutout2.jpg

cutout3.jpg

Great pics and many thanks! That's a pretty decent size hole they cut out oh so perfectly!

I like the minimalist approach I want as much metal remaining as possible. Especially if you are going to be using a fiberglass hump.
IMG_0237.JPG

floor 5 001.jpg
00l0l_3g0hgahbkgl_600x450.jpg

If you clean the floor hump completely, the hump will locate itself on the the floorpan.Then you would do the 1/2 to 3/4 inch cut inside where the hump sits on the floor. Just my .02 cents

-
Back