Lost A Friend To Covid

-
RRR, sorry for the loss of a friend. Yes, this is indeed real. It sucks that we are losing people that could could have been avoided.
Its a pisser that we have to be consoling you on the loss of a buddy rather than looking at pictures, saying- looks like you had a great time.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, Rob. I pray that he knew Jesus.

Yes he did!

And fellers, I totally respect everyone's opinions here, but can we please keep the vaccine discussions to the threads that are relevant to that? I would much appreciate that. Thank yall ahead of time for understanding.

Also, those of you who've also lost friends and family, you have my condolences as well. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Here is the Duster he just recently bought back. He built that from the ground up. He was really happy that he was able to get it back and excited at the proposition of getting it race ready again.
JASON'S DUSTER.jpg

Sorry for your loss Rob, and my condolences to his family and friends.

BTW, that is a nice looking Duster, what a shame.........

Sorry for your loss Rob, and my condolences to his family and friends.

BTW, that is a nice looking Duster, what a shame.........

Yeah it is. It doesn't quite look the same now. It's just white. But it's still in good shape. I don't know what his wife, Tasha will do with it now. If I know her like I think, she'll finish it and race it herself.

My kinda girl!

My wife mentioned again that she'd like a '65 Barracuda.

One about 200 miles away for sale, almost just what we're looking for and in price range.

On CL and ebay.

Can't get message returned.

RRR, sorry for your loss. I am also 52. Do you know if he was vaxxed? Not saying he would have made out different but I am gathering info for my own use. trying to figure out if we are better off vaxxed or not...

Rob, you got my prayers for you and his family. Terrible.

Sorry Rob to hear of your loss of a close friend.
We have all been hurt by this terrible virus one way or another and will suffer for years because of it.

RRR, sorry for your loss. I am also 52. Do you know if he was vaxxed? Not saying he would have made out different but I am gathering info for my own use. trying to figure out if we are better off vaxxed or not...

I do not. I thought about asking, but really, what's the point now?

Yes he did!

And fellers, I totally respect everyone's opinions here, but can we please keep the vaccine discussions to the threads that are relevant to that? I would much appreciate that. Thank yall ahead of time for understanding.

Also, those of you who've also lost friends and family, you have my condolences as well. Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes.

Here is the Duster he just recently bought back. He built that from the ground up. He was really happy that he was able to get it back and excited at the proposition of getting it race ready again.
View attachment 1715787409

Good to hear!!! God is good!!

Rob,
Sorry I went down the COVID rant road. I deleted that portion of my post.
I know what it’s like to lose a pal, and that’s all this is about.

Rob,
Sorry I went down the COVID rant road. I deleted that portion of my post.
I know what it’s like to lose a pal, and that’s all this is about.

It's perfectly ok. Tensions everywhere are runnin high cause of this crap.

Sorry for your loss
Just yesterday a classmate of my daughters, a family we knew from church and school many years ago passed away at 45 from Covid. Her parents both have it and are in the hospital
My sons co worker just lost both his parents Covid 19
All were unvaccinated

Sorry for your loss.
No further comment.

Found out a long time friend died Monday of covid. He was also a Mopar buddy. He had just recently bought back his big block Duster race car and was excited about getting it back running again to race. He was younger than I am. Only 52. This **** is real yall. It's not playin around.
Not another one, man it's getting bad.
Sorry for your lose Rusty
Prayers sent out.
I getting tired of this!

Found out a long time friend died Monday of covid. He was also a Mopar buddy. He had just recently bought back his big block Duster race car and was excited about getting it back running again to race. He was younger than I am. Only 52. This **** is real yall. It's not playin around.
Sorry for your loss Rusty

-
Back