Lost a member

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
A long-time friend of mine Tommy Scott, died Sunday morning of kidney failure. He was a FABO member and went by the screen name fishman. His father was a Chrysler salesman from the 60`s and so Mopar ran through his veins. He loved Barracudas and through the 70`s had several A-bodies, then later some very cool E-bodies including a black on black `74- 360 and a vitamin C `70 -340. He still had another 74 under a cover in the back yard that he was going to restore with his brother. Last fall he bought my 67 Barracuda convertible and absolutely loved it. He also had a 69 fastback, we had put together a nice 408 for street and strip use and were just starting to get it dialed in. He was a tugboat captain for 25 years and left behind a wife and two kids. I`ll miss him very much. Here he goes at one of his favorite pastimes, tire frying.

69%20burn%20out%20001%20(Small).jpg

69%20burn%20out%20002%20(Small).jpg

69%20burn%20out%20003%20(Small).jpg

may your friend rest in peace
sure seems like he was a cool friend to have

anyone willing to be photographed doing burnouts without a shirt on is a guy to be missed in my book

Sorry to hear, Longgone. He looks too young in the picture to leave us. RIP.

sorry to hear that, sounds like we lost a really good person from the mopar community. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones.
It may sound strange now, but the next time you hear a thunder storm just think, thats your boy Tommy up there roasting another set on the great strip in the sky.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Loosing friends and family is always hard. Fortunately you have the memories John....

Rest in peace Tommy.

Sorry to hear, there is never a good time to lose anyone, but especially this time of year. Condolensces to all his friends and family. RIP Tommy.

My prayers and condolences to his family and friends, to all he touched and to all who need comfort.

Sorry to hear about your buddy Longgone. May he rest in peace.

It just seems like yesterday he put his convertible barracuda in a car show

Treva and I send out our condolences to his family and friends and to you longgone for being a friend and enjoying him in your life.
He will be missed here at fabo
Rest in peace fishman and George Ray will have a place for you up there to keep the burnouts going.

Sorry to hear of your loss Longgone. It's hard losing friends. God Speed Fishman! I'll be looking for your burnouts in the clouds.

deeply sorry to hear the loss of a good friend and a fellow member.
my thoughts out to his family and friends with hope he is in a better place.

-RPM

Damn sorry to hear that, may he rest in peace..my condolences and a prayer.

Dave

-
Back