Lost a member

-
RIP "fishman" Tommy.....Condolences to his family and to you Longgone. :sad8:

I always liked his avatar

fishman.jpg

Sorry to hear about your loss.. I have a friend who I fear won't be with us much longer for the same reason...He has been on dialias for about 5 years now, and has been in and out of the hospital lately.....And he too is a big Mopar fan..I wish you the best in your healing over this loss

My condolences to his family.

Kidney failure is one of my biggest nightmares, my 11 year old son has kidney disease caused from urinary blockage at birth and has had 12 surgeries so far, 4 of them before he was a year old.

God Bless Ya' and Keep Ya' Tommy.

We'll see ya' soon. ...and God Bless the whole family, and his good friends who enriched his life. :burnout:

I too have spoke to him, sorry to hear of his passing. Sorry for the loss of your friend longgone.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Longgone. Hang on to all of your great memories.
Thoughts and prayers to both you and Tommy's family.

i always enjoyed reading his post....he was very insightfull. it hurts to hear hes gone... my prayers are with his family.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Losing friends and family is tough.....

Sorry to hear the sad news. Thoughts and prayers sent. toolmanmike

that sucks. hell of a way to go too. i lost my dad to complications of kidney failure in '08. he did close to 10 yrs on dialisys.

Sorry to hear, Longgone. He looks too young in the picture to leave us. RIP.

agreed...my condolences and may he rest in peace

i think you should go out and do a smoky burnout in memory of him

Tommy's loss weakens my soul. What a great friend he was. He lived for Mopar. He just got some bugs worked out of his car and couldn't wait to go back to the track and find those high 11's. There's no doubt he is wrenching on another a-body in the sky. Good-bye my friend. rip

-
Back