Lost my brother...

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Been on the site but haven't been posting much. Life has gotten really busy this summer and things are starting to fall back until place until 2 weeks ago. I have one older brother 29 years old. Haven't talked to him since July. Got tired of his stealing,lies.. etc. Told him to grow up and get clean. Well got a phone call that something was wrong. Got to his house to find out he had passed away...(figured he had over dosed. I knew he into hard drugs and for so many years tried my best to give him work, money, place to live, car, be there at 2am for him.. etc)

Well next morning Detectives drilled me with 100 queations until they told me he was murdered. Whoever did it god help them.

I don't know if anyone one else has ever had to deal with this but its rough... I am thankful I found out first so I could tell my mom and dad before gossip started and that I know he died instantly.

Sorry for ramblings. Ronny

Sorry to hear about your brother, prayers sent.

dont be sorry man thats horrible i have an older brother that is the same way that i avoid most the time because of his choices but losing him would still be devastating as im sure it is to you we might not like them but cant help loving them i know id be wanting to find the sob my self so sorry for your family's loss stay strong ill pray for you guys

Wow, way too young, prayers sent to you and your family, hope they catch the scum involved.....

So sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. My condolences and you are in my prayers.

Thanks everyone... He had a heart of gold but made bad choices. I think if you live that life style either the drugs your doing will kill you or the crowd of people that come along with it will.

At least I know I did everything I could do for him since I have been 14, Even though I'm little brother I had the big brother role

So sorry to hear this about such a young man. My condolences are with you and your family. I hope you all get the justice you deserve!!!

I am sorry to hear, my condolences to you and your family.
You did what you did to help him out. No one knew he was
going to get murdered. Just don't blame yourself, you were
a good brother.
Darryl

Regardless of the life he chose to live, he was still your brother. Prayers sent to you and your family. tmm

I'm very sorry for your family's loss Ronny. For your own well being, make sure you deal with your feelings now and talk a lot. Remember all the good things about your brother.

So very sorry for your loss... you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My condolensces to your entire family Ronny. I hope that they bring to justice the a-holes responsible for this! Prayers sent.

Sorry for your loss Ronny. Addiction is a nasty thing that links people with some dangerous people. You and your family could only do so much. I hope you and your family members find comfort and law enforcement catch the bastard who did this. Prayers sent your way.

Ronnie, may the pain be short, the love and fun memories be long and the revenge sweet enough To cure the heart. Seldom is the case on revenge, but in your case, I pray for you so. God bless your parents hearts. May they be and stay strong.

-
Back