Lost my wife and best friend Carolynn (Lynn)

-

monook

Reaction score
My wife and best friend passed away in her sleep.
My world has turned upside down. I am shaking and crying
as I am typing this. Family and friends are holding me together.
She was 46 years old and I am 48 and been together since
high school.
Lynn loved gardening, camping , the house and her Barracuda
that we have been working on for 6 years now.

I miss her so much! I promise to take care of her garden and her
cat (LOUIE) We lost her dog (Ryly) last year and she was devastated.
We are having the funeral on Oct 3rd. I am trying to write a speech
but is very hard to do as my emotions are killing me.

I feel the pain for Robert (ramenth) for his wife Sarah.

I talk to Steve (4spdragtop) on the phone the other day.
THANK YOU Steve for the kind heart that you have and the link
as I read all the responds and my Heart melted.
Thank you to all the FABO members , as there are many kind
people here.

Please everyone give your loved ones a huge hug as thing can change
in a split second.
Darryl

Attachments

• LYNN (3).JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 911
dude Darryl , crap man , i am SSSSO sorry to hear this that words can not express

if theres anything i can do please PM me

my thoughts and prayers are with you
hang in there buddy

Very sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful lady. I will keep you in my prayers, remember you have lots of great friends here so if you need to talk let us know.

I just read this, Darryl. Words alone cannot express our sorrow for your loss. MommaCat read this and started crying, so from the both of us please accept our prayers and condolences as you try to get through this. We are here for you if you ever want to talk. Take care, my friend.

I can't imagine how difficult this must be, I pray that you can overcome the grief and continue on with life... My sincerest condolences...

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept our prayers and condolences as you go through this troubling time.

That sucks real bad.

A couple of years ago, my best friend lost his wife of 14 years.
She too, went in her sleep, and in her late 30's.

I would be devastated if I lost mine. We are truly soul mates.

Hang in there.

Iam sorry your going through this man. I can only imagine may peace find you in the pain and good company ease you.

Very sorry to learn you are the member for whom Steve asked for our prayers. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photo of Lynn in that beautiful setting. Darryl, there is no shame if you are too emotional to deliver a speech at Lynn's service, I am sure there is someone who would be honored to say your words at the service if you cannot. You are in our prayers.

So very sorry for your loss.. I cant begin to imagine how devastating this has to be... Condolences, thoughts and prayers to you... We are all here for you.. lean on us if you need to ..Stay strong

What a shock to have to go through. So young. My condolences to you. Hang in there and keep her spirit alive in your heart and give the grieving all the time it needs. She would want you to go on and try to find happiness in living your life. Sorry for your loss.

Man, I can only Imagine what you are going through.

Thank God for good friends and family at this time and for a long time to come.

Prayers and thoughts from my family to yours.......hang in there man as I'm sure you have many loved ones in your corner ready to take on some of your burdens for you.

Sorry for the loss of your wife. Condolences to you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss Darryl.......:sad8:

Prayers and condolences are being sent for you and your family. Surround yourself with friends and family for support.

-
Back