Lost my wife and best friend Carolynn (Lynn)

-
She would want you to go on and try to find happiness in living your life. Sorry for your loss.

That is so true ! If she could say it she tell you its OK and get on with your life. I know my loves ones would go crazy if I died all of a sudden - I've already told them if get killed in a wreck its OK, don't cry for me but I know they still would.

Your thoughts together never have to die, be thankful for the time you spend together and the happiness you once had.

sorry to hear . just know that now you have to be the best man that you can , so that when you meet her again you can be proud ,and know that she is proud of you . I know that I do not know you or your wife . just know that people who have never met you are sharing your pain . God bless her and keep her.

I just gave my Cindy a big hug,your right things can and will change in our lives.booth our parents are at the age were it could be any day now.As for your speech just say whatsssssssss in your heart it will come easy.So sorry to young,I do believe in God and when he decides to take us.She is likely loving her new garden up there.Peace.

My condolences to you and your family and many friend's that will miss her.
Stay strong and keep being the man you are, prayers for healing and love in your hart.

Mike.

I am so sorry for your loss Darryl.
Way too young,You are in my prayers.
RIP Carolynn (Lynn)

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your Wife. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and
your family.

Kenny

very sorry to hear about your wife

I will add you to my prayer list

Hey Darryl that is an absolutely stunning photo of Lynn! Is that Krissy or Ryly with her?? Beautiful waterful as well! Well as you and I spoke it is impossible to put a lifetime of memories into a speech, no matter how long the speech is. Every one that she touched will have their fond memories of her. Do the best you can. Talk soon and take care!

Steve

So sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Hang in there and be strong. I know what everybody is saying about 46 being far too young. As a young boy I lost my father when he was only 44 years old.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our prayers go out to you. I would have a hard time if I lost my wife of 37 years. Keep your family close to you. That is
why they are there.:angel11:

My heart goes out to you.

My first wife died just after her 34th birthday after a long illness. Ramenth's posts about his lovely wife brought all of the memories back as well as some of the pain.

Cry when it hurts. You are mourning.
Do not be afraid to talk about her. You miss her.
Nights can be the most difficult time of the day.

Pray constantly. God is always listening and will heal your heart in time.

-
Back