Lost my wife and best friend Carolynn (Lynn)

-
So sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers sent for you and your family. toolmanmike

Our thoughts and prayers are also with you during this time. May God lay His hand on your heart and bless you and your family with peace during this time of healing!! Geof

So, so sorry to hear this very sad news! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this sad time.

God bless you all!

Darryl, my heart goes out to you, brother.

I wish I had the words, but I don't.

I'm so sorry.

Having been in your shoes (although not for the length of time you shared) I a deeply sorry for the agony that you are enduring. Hold close to those around you. They will be your strength while yours is gone.

It is difficult to put emotions into words for your stupendous loss. Condolences to you and your family. Take care of yourself, as I'm sure she would want you to.

Daryll, I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Please know that she is in a better place and will be watching over you until you both reunite in heaven. I wish I had the words to say to help comfort you. Use your family and your faith to help you through the tough times ahead. I give you my most sincere condolances. If there is anything I can do, let me know...... Andy.

Man, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be going through. God bless you and your family and know that we are praying for you.

Really sorry to hear this Darryl. Glad to hear that you have freinds and family to help you through this terrible time. Prayers sent.

Grant

I am so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences. There is nothing wrong with being emotional, it proves we are human. You are in my prayers, god bless.

Darryl
Sorry to read of your great loss,i know what your going through.This is going to be hard,keep family and friends close.
Crying time is sad but a great release.Keep the garden up to scratch.
Bryan.

so sorry for ur loss.

I have with my wife for 36 years and man I would be lost without her

I feel bad for your loss. Beautiful picture. Sounds like you were blessed to be her partner. hang in there.

-
Back