Lost touch with reality

-
I will say his marketing skills need help but I don't think the $5000 buy it now price sound pretty reasonable. You can barely paint one for that nowdays.

I will say his marketing skills need help but I don't think the $5000 buy it now price sound pretty reasonable. You can barely paint one for that nowdays.

The pic of the blue car is not the car he is selling. lol Try to read his description it is more like 1000 dollar car or less.

He seems real proud of his the new gas tank - that is about the only clear picture of the bunch! When I first saw the picture of the blue car I thought that seems like a good deal - maybe he is hoping to lure some unsuspecting schmuck in on that.

funny you should mention that...considering the car he is selling in primer :banghead:

did anyone read his replies to questions asked?

im guessing hes a hooked-on-fonics grad

The pic of the blue car is not the car he is selling. lol Try to read his description it is more like 1000 dollar car or less.

Dang, I didn't read the fine print. The old "bait and switch" routine. Thanks for point that out.

Hey that's in my town!
"Nice chrome" translates into the chrome that is left on the rear bumper is decent.

When I started reading this I followed the link, saw that Blue Cuda and thought what the hell does Fat want for 5k. Then the truth comes out....What a scandalous MFer and I like how the REAL car is parked in front of the local Crackhead motel. Truth be told, when the SOB is jonesing car could probably be had for an 8ball or a $20 rock.
What a freaking crook!

"Driver ready for cruise night"

Ha Ha Ha,
Yeah on the back of a flatbed.

I should be able to get 50,000 out of mine if he can get that!

this was a aeasy decision. reported a fraud. ebay don't like this cause it takes about 10 mouse clicks to wade through it

i got mine for 3,000+ MSD DISt for a 302. barely any rust and all matching numbers even the tranny and block match

Attachments

• photo 4-2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 444
Only a few hours left and you could own a parts car along with a nice pic of a blue car. lol :evil3:

-
Back