Love each other

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Today I sit here writing this letter to help all the people here to look arond and really appreciate the people around you and your freinds and family.We ***** about stupid things on this forum,and i can sling it with the best of them.Today is a LIFE awakening day.Today at 4:30am my son and three others all of which 6.3" and over 240 each,where killed in a car accident due to bad road conditions,and black ice,which caused the car to leave the rod and hit a tree,killing them instantly.You learn reall quick what is important in life and how stupid some things are when you look in at the situation or the problem.I think we should look at our selfs and be glad that you have people around us that give a **** to give there appinion to us,even if its a little of center,but they mean well.My son was 25 years old,how made it to junior hockey and had a chance at the big show,but choose to take up cooking.Became a top of the line chef and worked for Circus Du Soliel on tour around the world.In just a breif time at home,his life and three others are gone,and one of the best people I have ever known is gone.You should all take a step back,look at what you have,wheather good or not so good and think of some of the things that COULD happen in just a flash,jusy like what has happen to me today,and really think,is it really so bad.You have people here willing to call you on there dime and help you with your problem,people you have never meet,is life so bad.When you go to sleep tonight,do some sole searching and put your prioritys in order and just love the people around you,and say thank you to them,and remember how quick it can be gone.
Thank you
Mr&MRS.Mopartech
Jenny & Scott Preston
450 424 0445
[email protected]

Don't know what to say, that's about as bad as as it gets. My prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you for the uplifting message under such terrible circumstances. My hopes go out to you and yours.

man i don't even know what to say....i read this and sat back and looked at again to make sure i had read it right the first time. this is surely a hard thing to deal with as i know it would be for me with my 2 boys. i am truly sorry this had to happen. i wish you, and the rest of your family the best at your time of need...

Scott, my most sincere condolonces to you, Jenny, and your family. I am always so sorry to hear that any parents have to loose one of their children, and I think it must be one of life's most unbearable occurrences. My son is 26 years old also, and works at St. Hubert, not far from you, rebuilding tanks and armoured vehicles for the conflict in Afghanistan. My prayers will be with you and your family. God Bless.

Mr & Mrs Mopartech
Scott & Jenny

There are never the right words to express the sadness we feel for such a close and young loss.

Our thoughts are with you both.

Jim

Scott if you or your wife need to talk to someone contact me and my wife Lisa. I lost my son on Feb 15, 2003 five days after his 13th birthday. Me and my wife absolutely know what you are going thru and what you will go through. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of Craig and this saturday is his birthday so this month really makes me think of him. You should never ever have to out live your children.

I hate to say this but it is only going to get worse before it gets better. That's why you need someone.

I mean it, contact me any time of day or night, night time will be the worse when you try to sleep.

I wish you weren't part of this club.

Be strong!
Chuck & Lisa Sorger
[email protected]
509-246-2049

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going be joke. Man, was I wrong.

I have lost loved ones as well and I know that nothing anyone can say will make it better. In spite of this, please accept my most humble condolences on your most recent loss. I'm not much of a praying man, but I will say one tonight for you and yours.

Scott and Jenny, you all have been good to me and my mother loved talking to Jenny on the phone one day. We all here give you are greatest condolences and we shall think about him for quite some time. I am so sorry about this Scott,and you have my number if you wish to talk.

But I agree, family and friends shouldnt fight about ****. Family is always there for you, through thick and thin so never treat them like ****.

Scott, When you called today it just floored me, it brought back the memories from October when my Mother passed, I know that loseing a parent isn't the same as a child and never will be, but I can relate to your feelings and the struggles forth comming.
You and Jenny will be in my prayers, for comfort and peace.
I'll call to see how you and Jenny are doing in a day or so.
Scott you and Jenny are like my second family.
GOD SPEED to your son and friends!

Bobby Joseph
BJR Racing

Scott and Jenny,

I know I'm realtively new here to this site compared to a lot of the members here and I haven't got to know a lot of the people here, but as a member and as a simple human being, I want to say how sorry I am to hear of your loss! I don't have any children of my own so I can't say that I know what you two are going through. No one can for sure, but as I'm sure most if not all of us have at some time in our past, lost loved ones and know the painful sting that it leaves in you heart, I want you to know that we all here are grieving in our own way for you and the loss of your son and the others. I'm the sole survivor of my family and the day that phone call came that my oldest brother was killed in a car accident at the age of 26 will always be a reminder to me of how fast life can be taken away from us. I'm guilty as well of forgetting to let the small crap slide and you're right, it isn't worth crap and tomorrow when I'm driving home from work, I'll make the effort to let the little **** stuff stay at work and give the other guy a break on the highway without cussing him out for driving like an idiot!

Stay close to your wife and surround yourself with your close friends and just let them be there for you if nothing else but to just be there!

My heart and prayers go out to both of you!

Ron

Words can never express what your rreally feeling right now. Im very sorry for your loss, I too have lost people close too me. My parents were killed when I was 11 in a very horrible car crash. Please seek proffesional help to deal with the tragedy it will truely help. Rob

My condolences to you and your family in this tragedy. May God bless and comfort each of you in the days to come.

Robert

I am very sorry for loss, I couldn't imagine how your family feels. Your family will be in our prayers.
Keith & Amie Voigt

-
Back