Reaction score
Saw this on Jimmy Kimmel last night

Improper biking attire---check

profuse amounts of alcohol, drugs, other---check

showin' off fer the gurls---check

the obvious result---check

bonus round whon---check

bonus round tawhoo---check

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKX9JVxyK5s"]How To Wheelie A Motorcycle into A Pool! - YouTube[/ame]

Makes you wonder how many motorcycles are f*cked up due to sheer stupidity....

They probably don't care, Mommy and Daddy will buy em a new one. :banghead:

People like that have no respect for property. Whether it belongs to them or not.

Aw come on. Shooting beer cans, demo derby, rods thru blocks, melted tires, pinata, etc. The list is endless.

Beer cans and pinatas are a far cry from a bike worth thousands of dollars.

I've no idea what "rods through blocks" means. Are you telling me that you have purposely taken a perfectly good engine that you have hundreds or thousands of dollars invested in, and PURPOSELY blew it up? Now I'm not talking about "a missed shift."

Melted tires? no chance in hell. Hard launches? of course.

Maybe you have a lot of money to burn. I would think after the big big really big financial crunch we've been ------uh, are still going through,-----you might want to scale this back a little bit

I'm in awe over the fact they just "leave" the damn thing in the POOL. thats gonna polute and need a SERIOUS cleaning with the fluids in both those Bikes!

I hope that owner of the pool has a good cleaning company as its gonna need it with all the oil, and gasoline in that water now!

I agree, fun is fun, but that is destruction of property, bikes or not the pool itself can need a new pump and filter set up after thats all said and done with UNLESS one (and only one of them at that party) was smart enough to shut it off and leave it it and closed the opening for that to circulate into the pool filtration system!!!

So, say $4,000 in bikes ruined and add another $5,000 for a pool filtration as most the time its all made of Chinese Steel (plastic) and we know what happens to plastic with solvents circulated into it does..... PLUS it looked "under ground" which means the piping HOPEFULLY won't be effected, if so, that have to be replaced too!

All those people standing around and none of them care, but we do. I don't think the affluent give a darn whether we care or not. I always encourage that sort of behavior because I could hunt them down and maybe get that bike for pennys on the dollar. Their loss, my gain. Oddly enough, that bike submerged in the pool may have saved somebodys life, having been made unroadworthy.

that bike submerged in the pool may have saved somebodys life, having been made unroadworthy.

yes, but do we really want that type of people running around and procreating ?
we as a whole might be better off without them

Mix testosterone and booze and you will always get a SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID!

Have you ever tried to get fuel out of a pool??? Not to mention how F-ing stupid all of them were for thinking it is so funny.. :sign3::sign3::sign3::sign3::sign3::sign3:

Round 2 almost hit someone. forget the pool, forget the bikes, negligent homicide WILL ruin your day.

-
Back