lowering the dart?

-
turn the t-bars down some and the back you can flip the front hanger or use lower blocks...if you flip the habger it will lower it about 1.5 hope this help you out...i flip my hanger and could tell the car was down my have pics of before and after if you need to see some ill have to check mike:thumbup:

JRdart...good one!.....Its always the silly ones that make me grin

lol..Im a little bit of a smart arse comes with the territory

I'm going with Magnumforce Racing's 2" drop spindles up front. They are the best bang for the buck I found but watch out on the shipping charges. I hated to do it but for now I am going with Mancini Racing's 2" drop blocks in the rear. They are a good kit and it comes with hardware. Eventually I would like to go with a stiffer rear spring but one that lowers the car instead of the blocks.

Remember that if you drop the front end by lowering the torsion bars, you will lose your suspension travel and make what is left of it softer than a 50 year old Caddy with no shocks.

thats not true the mopar manual says leave atleast a half inch gap between bumpstop and control arm and tightening or loosening the torsion bars DOES NOT affect its spring rate

As mentioned. Cranking down the torsion bars and flipping the front hangers for the rear springs…… This is a $0 mod so if it doesn't give you what you are looking for you are not out anything.

You cannot change the spring rate of the torsion bar with the adjuster. It is just for adjusting ride height. There is NO twist athat you are adding or taking out. Those are the facts.

From what I have read about the geometry of the front end, the two-inch drop spindles don't put the car where it should be, but there is a one-inch drop spindle that does. This can be investigated at the Yahoo group, Mopax.

With that said, if you run enough torsion bar (.87" or bigger) there is no problem setting about an inch between the LCA bumper and frame and this is quite a bit lower than stock. 15" wheels with decent sized tires help fill the gaps, too. If you flip the rear hangers you need to hog out the holes as the spacing is different between the top and bottom studs.

-
Back