Lp27d69276061

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks B i dont even want to sell it, after seeing on screen,its even tougher,lumps in the throat,,,

just kiddin, no lumps,but snap that looks nice!!got two guys kicking at around 7k,seems like to good of a bargain?

Wow man,we really are in tough times,whats it worth in this economy?someone got any tips hints suggestions?Is it because the Valiant badges?The coolness factor?They sorta remind of old man!The GT trim would look sooo much cooler,and lets face it,coolness matters!Maybe some Cragar SS,an extra leaf,,,,

Thank you,I agree its very under priced,and if dont buy this house ive been approved for,i would love to try to to make it sweeter

Big day,last day of adds for my vert,the next time u see it ,i hope to have new drive train front to back,console,and mags,disc brakes,etc,,,go big or go home!!

No Sale!! No Sale!!anyone know where i could buy a new back window for this?

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

Only selling to buy a house,if the house deal falls through,i will definately ask more,as spring gets closer the demand for a vert will increase huge.

Any one know where to get the plastic rear window for this car?This original zip in window is getting fogged and brittle.

Not even an offer?Someone tell me what im not doing right here!You can still see all the spot welds from the factory!maybe some fermunder pics,,,tomorrow,,

66 dartgtrag "D;827586 said:
Not even an offer?Someone tell me what im not doing right here!You can still see all the spot welds from the factory!maybe some fermunder pics,,,tomorrow,,

A car (or anything,for that matter) is worth what a buyer will pay for it. Put it on EBay, with no reserve, and the final bid will be what the car is worth.

Personally, I think its a little high, but thats just my opinion ($4500 - give or take). It would be worth more without the "Earl Shieb", non original color paint job....and dont even get me started on the battery hold-down arrangement.

(Flame-proof asbestos suit donned.....)

Don't be so touchy. I did state it was just my opinion...legal, in my country ,last I looked. You can choose to ignore it, you know. My opinion's not going to sway any potential buyers.

Dont know Earl Shieb? Call it a "Maaco" paint job then.

...and, if you read message #43, YOU ASKED what you weren't doing right. I was answering your question.

not sure what you think classic mopars are worth but i am sure its more than 4500 for an old rag top in this condition. times are tough but not that tough.no offence but some people disagree with your opinion,not really expecting the car to sell in a depressed economy,the economy is much stronger in Alberta than most of North America.in the interim lets collectively try and keep our mopar value up!after all we determine what they are worth compared to fords and chevys by how much we sell for! Make sense?

LOL at the seller.

Your right on one very important thing, it's a Great looking car. Splitting hairs on anything else is splitting hairs. I'm not a numbers guy, but any buyer will ethier run the numbers or simple asy, "I want it!"

Good luck with the sale.[/QUOTE thanks bro i like it to,

66 dartgtrag "D;827808 said:
not sure what you think classic mopars are worth but i am sure its more than 4500 for an old rag top in this condition.

Well, like I said...its worth what a buyer is willing to pay. What kind of offers are you getting...$8000 ...or closer to $4500???

(shrug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back