M/T valve couver grommets

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Hey guys,does any one know were I can an 1/1/2 pvc grommet for my M/T valve covers.I have look at summit racing and jegs with no luck.

I took my valve covers to the local machine shop with new Moroso breathers. He is going to weld up the holes and make me holes that fit. Easiest solution i could come up with.

I took my valve covers to the local machine shop with new Moroso breathers. He is going to weld up the holes and make me holes that fit. Easiest solution i could come up with.

That sounds good but theres are freshly power coated.

x2 - I think you're right there Snake. It looks just like what I took off ... well, at least until it fell apart. :-D

Yessss it is now have find a way to get it.Anyone want to help me out:glasses7:The one I would want is the plug that way I could drill the hole to fit the PCV.Thanksssssssss

Those are 1.5" OD. Probably to fit a 1.25" hole opening. The hole in my valve cover is 1.5" In my eyes those will not fit. I did got to Orielly and to there "help" section. I found a grommet that fit my valve cover. It works great with the breather. Although I have yet to find one that will work with the PVC. So I was just thinking of buying another breather with the PVC built into it.

Those are 1.5" OD. Probably to fit a 1.25" hole opening. The hole in my valve cover is 1.5" In my eyes those will not fit. I did got to Orielly and to there "help" section. I found a grommet that fit my valve cover. It works great with the breather. Although I have yet to find one that will work with the PVC. So I was just thinking of buying another breather with the PVC built into it.

says right on it 1/1/2.

Are you guys sure the measurement on that grommet up there is really for the HOLE it's to fit into ... and not the measurement of the grommet itself? :-D

Took my valve cover over to autozone and found ones that would work for the breather and pcv valve

So your saying the 1/1/2 will fall right through? what would be the next size lol.

Like I said I went to O'rielly's auto parts and looked in there "Help" section. I found the grommet that work with a standard breather. Then I will buy another breather with the PCV built in for the other side.

We don't an O riellys here but I will try some thing when they get here .Thanks for all the help.

-
Back