M1 dual plane vs chinese air gap

-

737jetdr

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm putting together another La block with magnum heads. I am on a tight budget right now and came across a used M1 dual plane intake for a small block. I am looking for feedback. Is anyone here running the M1? Don't really want to buy the air gap knockoff and can't afford the real air gap. I should add that this is going to be a mild 318 street motor. Nothing outrageous.

I would run the M1 since you already have it. Its a dual plane so you its a good intake for what you are running. Does the intake ports match up with your head ports?

Now to me if the car is going to be in cruise ins etc,,, I would save up for the real air gap. Since you have people giving it the once over and some might be hardcore mopar freaks like myself. But if the car is mostly used as a track car, sits on a trailer until race day then the real air gap or the fake one is better suited for the situation.

There is a M1 Dual Plane by MP, should only be used on a 318....had one and got rid of it and bought a edelbrock performer instead...the AC compressor would not fit with the M1 Dual plane

Attachments

• untitled.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 303
-
Back