Status
Not open for further replies.

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my old MAD magazine collection. I will sell single issues or lots. Let me know if there is any interest. Here are some pics. Shipping is best done by flat rate box for a lot.

DSC00002 (Custom).JPG

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

DSC00007 (Custom).JPG

DSC00009 (Custom).JPG

DSC00014 (Custom).JPG

DSC00018 (Custom).JPG

DSC00020 (Custom).JPG

You've got a bunch of cool old mags in that bunch. I think I remember reading some of those issues when I was a kid.

You've got a bunch of cool old mags in that bunch. I think I remember reading some of those issues when I was a kid.
That how it all started. :-D These are not the perfect copies but some are very nice. I have to many hobbies. :toothy7:

If anybody is interested make offer. I will sell most issues very cheap.

1/19/2011 - Are the MAD magazines gone ? Tell me how far back they go ? (the dates)
I might be interested if the lot is priced right ? Let me know what you think. BILL-Cols,OH

1/19/2011 - Are the MAD magazines gone ? Tell me how far back they go ? (the dates)
I might be interested if the lot is priced right ? Let me know what you think. BILL-Cols,OH
Wow. didn't see these responses.
Most are gone, if interested in a bunch of worst of, specials and super specials, let me know. The price will be right.

Whoa. Poeple are dragging out some really old ads today.

Thats what im sayin. I just noticed this.

very cool
Thanks Eddie. I sent you $ today for the swinger pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back