Made the cover of Mopar Action!

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Just pulled it up on their website and was pleasantly surprised to see it. They took the photos last year at Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas. Only took a year but it happened! I need to find a copy of the mag still. I'm curious to see how the article turned out. Check out the link.

http://www.moparaction.com/Next/next.html

When your car looks that nice you deserve to get on the cover , good job

Sweet bro, very stoked about this! Way to represent the A body crowd!! I hope you remember us little people in your speech!! Geof

They are about the best when it comes to their photo layout and quailty.
You making it to MATS this year ?

SWEET ! congrats I also just made a magazine mopar muscle your car looks good very nice:supz:

Wow, we got celebs here!! Congrats to Cawley also!! Makes me regret not renewing my subscriptions!! Geof

Looks like For A body Members are in the news alot this year, congrats!!!!

Thanks for the kind words gentleman. Cant wait to actually read the article lol. I am driving the car out to Van Nuys for the spring fling tomorrow, then back to phoenix on sunday. Then next Thursday I will be driving it from phoenix to las vegas for mopars at the strip. She will be seeing some good miles here for the next week or so! Cant wait!

What a thrill it must be. You should frame the cover, better than most any trophy you could ever win!

Congrats!! Hard work paid off.

Congrats on the cover shot, your car is definitely worthy of the honor. I'm thinking like /6 Matt and going to find a copy.

-
Back