Magazine Cover!! We're on it!!!

-

64dart170

Reaction score
HA HA HA!!!
Hey! Baby and I finally made it to a magazine cover!!!

ABodyBetty put this together for me! I wanted to give you guys a laugh!!!

Cracked me up!!!8)

ABodyBetty always knows how to cheer me up!:love7:

Think I'll post a copy on my Dart Art thread too!

You guys check out the website and do your own too! Their address is on the cover!8)

motormania.jpg

Ah yes, a "Cover Girl". Looks like fun. Now we know where all those guys at Barrett/Jackson get all that stuff in the trunk on the big signs. LOL
Small Block

Get you're pics and go to the site and make you one!
The web address is on the cover shot at the bottom!

Come on guys don't be shy, go to the site and put you'res together & post! Just use a pic of car only no need to ugly it up like ABB did to me by putting my face on it! LOL!!!

Lets see your cover girl shot!8)

Like this....

View attachment 131097

COOL, thanks John.8)

Thank ABodyBetty, she started it!
Ther Ya GO!!!
Alright DRENO!! WoooHooo!!!!:toothy10:

Now were cookin with gas!
What a mighty fine cover girl she is too! Always nice to have , suitable for framing!!8)

Well DRENO, I guess it's off to Walmart photo lab for that $10.00 poster of it for you're garage or office!!!:cheers:

woo! thats cool, i was once on a front cover too. me and my dad were chip n dales hahahah.

Fun stuff there......Thanks for posting John and ABodyBetty for finding it 8)

Not mine.. But it looks great!!! You can see the full size pic in the dart art thread.

1968DodgeGSSHemiDart2MAG.jpg

thats cool....
HomeCloned... dont know why.... but yours looks reallllly like a mag cover.

ok so i did it...now the idiot question.... where does it give you the image code ? I see a embed code.... or did you just save the pic and resend it via normal channels on here ??

thats cool....
HomeCloned... dont know why.... but yours looks reallllly like a mag cover.

ok so i did it...now the idiot question.... where does it give you the image code ? I see a embed code.... or did you just save the pic and resend it via normal channels on here ??

I was just thinking the same thing.
8) Thanks RPM.

I sent mine to a pic folder and then went through the usual manage attachment way.

Thanks for sharing. I just did one with my 9 yrld son ice fishing. he will love it once again thanks for the heads up.

Sweet! Thank you John.:cheers:

AWESOME!!!:thumbup:
The thumb made it to the cover story!!!! LMAO!!!!:toothy10:

Now get your thumb and the rest of ya over to Walmart photo dept and get that poster made!!!!:cheers:

Well, since I helped to start this thread I thought I should share mine. I look like I know what I am doing. LOL!:-D

eebf52bc133af5a0855c8b3c5f588_3301.jpg

-
Back