[WANTED] Magnum 4 bbl Intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! That M1 was very well priced. That’s about the as new price.
I sold my Magnum RPM - AG for approximately the same price as when it was new. Now, since the recent rise in aluminum made them double plus a hundred.... LMAO!
I think it is a bit nutty on the prices there selling at. But if there selling.....

Oh, also, IIRC, member RAMM had a hell of an engine that used the W2 version of that intake.

If you are using the magnum serpentine belt you need to make sure that the water neck is in the original location. The M1 and Edelbrock intakes work with the serpentine. If your using the V belt set up I believe you can use the pro comp intake and a few others.

The Pro Comp is fine for a budget build with LA style v-belt pulleys. It's basically a Chinese copy of the LA air gap manifold, but they added Magnum bolt holes too. I prefer Edelbrock just to buy American, but budget builds don't always justify the full cost.

thats called a cCrosswind too. I bought a polished version for 80 at a swap meet once. Was sold again for not much more. It has a slightly smaller plenum are than the OG Edelbrock but the casting core shift was non existant compared to the noodle straight divider of Vic's model. Only issue seen with the knock offs is the milled angle of the head flanges. One reported that his didnt fit, another reported that the no fit guy had milled heads. Mine matched right up.

thats called a cCrosswind too. I bought a polished version for 80 at a swap meet once. Was sold again for not much more. It has a slightly smaller plenum are than the OG Edelbrock but the casting core shift was non existant compared to the noodle straight divider of Vic's model. Only issue seen with the knock offs is the milled angle of the head flanges. One reported that his didnt fit, another reported that the no fit guy had milled heads. Mine matched right up.

I'm going to try to make it to the Rockford swap meet this weekend an maybe find one.

1st Annual Mopar swap Belvidere, IL April 15, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back